Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

mmmmm you want to make me a cuckold? We are both down for that. Definitely me Always wanted to clean up my wifes pussy after some strange guy used her.

Hopefully you don't have a "no fun with other wifes" agreement lol.

Sorry no new pics, we have been super busy and its cold outside so no public stuff

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    A little of A, a little of B. Mostly I want to know if we will be at the same place so I can bring the chocolate to slather all over her glorious tits. You would definitely get to watch - how else would the video get taken?

Sadly I am not able to share a photo (we have a no pictures agreement and I will not violate my wife's trust). Let's just say that I fall somewhere between Nathan Fillion and the ugliest man on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Sorry no new pics, we have been super busy and its cold outside so no public stuff
    Hah - that's quite alright! Right now its so cold my hands are turning blue just typing this. I really need the heat flow to the computer room (yes, I use a desktop - I'm GenX)

Default She's gorgeous!

Here is the newest photo shoot just 2 days ago. I was fucking my wife and stopped mid fuck and grabbed m phone to take pictures. She said no, please just keep fucking me. I said people want to see a whores pussy and spread your legs. She frowned obediently and I wrote on my wife (it's supposed to be Lemon Danger but I was thinking with the wrong head lol) and came on her asshole even though she begged for a creampie. It wasn't a huge turn on writing another guys screen name or name on my wife as I thought it would be lol. Live and learn. I still came soooooo much lol. Any other suggestions or opinions about my wifes body? The more honest the more she gets turned on. Don't hold back. She also likes to hear what you want her to do and what you want to do to her.
    She's cute, curvy and round just the way I like a woman. Her soft round tits look so nice and firm. It's a shame that she won't show your cum on her pretty face and I respect that. However, seeing her bouncy tits covered gives me an instant boner.

Oh! and her rear fuck hole look terribly inviting between those round ass-cheeks. If I were you I'd bang her asshole like there's no tomorrow and fill her ass with hot cum.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Fibaksson View Post
    She's cute, curvy and round just the way I like a woman. Her soft round tits look so nice and firm. It's a shame that she won't show your cum on her pretty face and I respect that. However, seeing her bouncy tits covered gives me an instant boner.

Oh! and her rear fuck hole look terribly inviting between those round ass-cheeks. If I were you I'd bang her asshole like there's no tomorrow and fill her ass with hot cum.
    My wife loves your comment and loves to take more pictures She would LOVE to see your hard on. Wife loves to fuck while looking at the cocks of the guys who message her We did anal before and i fucked her very hard and fast the last time which caused problems. Now it hurts too much. Need to stretch her asshole back out. I can only get a finger in there. Everytime i fucked her asshole I cam in there and had some other bodily fluids in there lol

Expert

For those of you wondering we are VERY sorry we haven't been able to upload anything new for a bit. Our work schedules have been SUPER heavy. Also the other problem is that the wife likes it when I am (light) choking her while fucking her and we both cum very quickly lol. I need to pull out before finishing and try something new. There is soooo many out door activities and places to meet new people we want to try :P Bar hopping and meeting strangers while she wears a skirt and vibrating panties is at the top of the list lol. If you guys want some more creampie pictures i'll be sure to take more of those. I'll even open up her pussy to show my cum inside of her. The wife also loves when she gets on top she acts like a mistress and demands my cum. How can I resist that? lol

For those of you wondering we are VERY sorry we haven't been able to upload anything new for a bit. Our work schedules have been SUPER heavy. Also the other problem is that the wife likes it when I am (light) choking her while fucking her and we both cum very quickly lol. I need to pull out before finishing and try something new. There is soooo many out door activities and places to meet new people we want to try :P Bar hopping and meeting strangers while she wears a skirt and vibrating panties is at the top of the list lol. If you guys want some more creampie pictures i'll be sure to take more of those. I'll even open up her pussy to show my cum inside of her. The wife also loves when she gets on top she acts like a mistress and demands my cum. How can I resist that? lol
    Dude, please do not apologize. If you share what you can it is more than most of us will ever contribute. Do y'all have a fantasy you want me to write about that you can act out?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Dude, please do not apologize. If you share what you can it is more than most of us will ever contribute. Do y'all have a fantasy you want me to write about that you can act out?
    Awwwwe you guys are super nice Wife here. Personally I love fantasies involving rape, gangbang, public, asian girls, cum play, swinging and bdsm. My husband loves swinging, cuckold, guys on top of him, cum all over me (lol), oral, public, pee, asian girls and over powering me

Expert

Here are a couple new pictures. Wife was playing a video game wearing a top I love to stretch out. I make her wear it and i pull her tits out over her top and make her wear it like that until I am ready for her. I don't last long lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Here are a couple new pictures. Wife was playing a video game wearing a top I love to stretch out. I make her wear it and i pull her tits out over her top and make her wear it like that until I am ready for her. I don't last long lol
    Beautiful as always! Can't wait to see your wife's tits out again and covered in your cum!

Default Pics

Awesome pics !!! Thank you for sharing with everyone !

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast