Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Awwwwe you guys are super nice Wife here. Personally I love fantasies involving rape, gangbang, public, asian girls, cum play, swinging and bdsm. My husband loves swinging, cuckold, guys on top of him, cum all over me (lol), oral, public, pee, asian girls and over powering me
    That certainly gives me allot to work with. I'l;l see what I can come up with while I am procrastinating writing new plot for my RPG.

Expert

Default Update

Sorry for the lack of pictures and responses. We have been super busy with life and the wife hasn't been very photogenic because she's pregnant. I'd like to say it's not mine because that would be VERY hot but gladly it's mine :P I don't know if she will want pictures taken but if you want me to i'll try.

Happy Cumming

Expert

most definitely we wanna see

Expert

Sorry for the lack of pictures and responses. We have been super busy with life and the wife hasn't been very photogenic because she's pregnant. I'd like to say it's not mine because that would be VERY hot but gladly it's mine :P I don't know if she will want pictures taken but if you want me to i'll try.

Happy Cumming
    Congratulations! Pregnant women are gorgeous so I hope she will indulge you (and us) with some photos.

Agreed, a hot pregnant woman is an amazing sight to behold. Also, congratulations!

I haven't forgotten about your story - its just been a stupid busy year.

Expert

Hello all !!! Sorry to keep you waiting but I finally got pictures of my very pregnant wife. I'd like to say we don't know who the dad is but we know it mine. Hopefully someday I can take pictures of my wife with different men and women. We have talked quite a bit about it and we know we are both on board, we just rather add them into our relationship rather than one night stands. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Can't wait to hear what you guys think and your jerk off sessions.

This first group of pictures are my wife showing everyone her swollen pregnant pussy.

Expert

Expert

This last photo set (definitely more to cum hopefully next week) is of my pregnant wife forcing her sexy body on me. I love how her pussy is widening and is harder to feel. I like to tell myself she's fucking other guys Happy cumming
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

This last photo set (definitely more to cum hopefully next week) is of my pregnant wife forcing her sexy body on me. I love how her pussy is widening and is harder to feel. I like to tell myself she's fucking other guys Happy cumming
    Beautiful pictures as always and worth the wait. Hopefully more photos will be on the way soon! I can’t wait to see your cum splattering her engorged breasts and baby belly.

P.S. did your wife cut her hair short? It looks great but what do you pull on while you fuck her?

P.P.S. Could you please show us some photos of her licking her nipples? Ideally a few that shows her leaking some milk. Thanks again!
    Last edited by facialfan1; 08-19-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by facialfan1 View Post
    Beautiful pictures as always and worth the wait. Hopefully more photos will be on the way soon! I can’t wait to see your cum splattering her engorged breasts and baby belly.

P.S. did your wife cut her hair short? It looks great but what do you pull on while you fuck her?

P.P.S. Could you please show us some photos of her licking her nipples? Ideally a few that shows her leaking some milk. Thanks again!
    Awwwe thank you. You guys are super nice. More photos definitely soon. I came on my wife's pregnant belly but she quickly cleaned up sadly. I'll have to take pictures right after I cum next time. I'll see if she will rub my cum in over her belly like lotion ;p

Yes she did and we're both sad I can't pull her hair. She loves being a submissive whore. She promises she'll grow her hair back out.

I don't know if she could lactate yet but we will try. She's always down to lick her nipples though lol.

How many times have you cum to my wife looking at her pregnant body?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast