Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

Default Hello all

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot had happened since the baby was born. First, baby is healthy and a hell raiser lol. Second the wife is finally feeling her sex drive come back so ill be able to upload more of our adventures and pictures Trying to talk the wife into letting me upload unblocked pictures. Lastly my wife and I talked a lot about swinging and being poly. After dipping our toes in messaging people my wife found she isn't that open and I am. She is 100% ok with me playing around but to not keep it secret and to take plenty of pictures. She said she will totally play with a girl if one showed up so here's hoping I find a bi girl lol.

Taking ANY requests and will write anything on my wifes body

Story time....
    A couple weeks ago we felt extra horny and wanted to do something public. So at night after foreplay for a while we turned off all our lights and opened our back door of our apt complex which leads to a very used walkway. I was wearing shorts, boxers and shirt and my wife had leggings, no panties and a shirt. We went outside tucked next to our door out of sight of people walking by but not to neighbors across the way. My wife immediately took my hard cock out and got on her knees and started sucking. After a minute or so we heard someone coming by. I get my cock put away and wife stands up but this cute girl walks by and sees us just standing there lol. She slowed down, smiled and said hi. She kept walking so like any sane person I whipped my cock back out even harder and my wife quickly gets on her knees. About 2 more minutes and we hear someone jingling keys coming closer. We quickly get inside and partially close the door. It was the same chick. After she passes we stay inside but my wife opens the door all the way. A couple minutes pass and right before I cum we see a light coming by the way the girl went and hear jingling keys. We close the door but don't move. After she passes I open the door and my wife puts me right in the middle of the doorway and sucks deep. I blow my load all over her face. She sadly didn't want sex but showed me how wet and creamy her leggings got. The next day she walked past that girl who was with her boyfriend. After they passed the girl whispered to her bf and he smiled. Hopefully we might have new friends
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 11-12-2020 at 05:00 AM.

Expert

Great story. Hot. Hope you have new friends.

Expert

So happy to see you both back. Your wife always got me hard and I was missing her! Thanks for sharing!

Platinum member

Nice work you two!

Virgin

Default Very hot

Thank you for the pics.

Virgin

Default Very hot

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

I'm glad her drive is coming back! Any updates on finding fun and taking pictures for her?

Expert

Sadly I haven't gotten to see another man balls deep in my wife yet but I'm getting closer every day. Life is just constantly getting in the way. I did come downstairs and my wife was smiling while texting. I asked her what she was doing. She responded like it was just another day, and said she is sexting her married guy friend. love that it was totally normal to her finally. Told her she should invite him over but she is trying to go slow and not scare him away

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Sadly I haven't gotten to see another man balls deep in my wife yet but I'm getting closer every day. Life is just constantly getting in the way. I did come downstairs and my wife was smiling while texting. I asked her what she was doing. She responded like it was just another day, and said she is sexting her married guy friend. love that it was totally normal to her finally. Told her she should invite him over but she is trying to go slow and not scare him away
    I look forward to the pictures of your wife taking another man deep. I would love to cover her pretty face and beautiful tits in my cum. Seeing her take a couple loads at the same time would be great!

Expert

Hello all, I hope everyone hasn't forgotten about us, especially my wife. New pics coming soon hopefully. If you messaged us make sure you have cleared your inbox so we can reply 😉

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast