Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Is this a sign that you two are starting to play with others?
    Actually we are getting closer and closer to cuckolding/ swinging. The wife has flashed people while I drove, fingered herself facing an open window for a stranger outside and then I proceeded to fuck her so they could watch. We want to swing but don't want to hurt each other

Virgin

Wonderfull pussy

Virgin

Definitely HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Actually we are getting closer and closer to cuckolding/ swinging. The wife has flashed people while I drove, fingered herself facing an open window for a stranger outside and then I proceeded to fuck her so they could watch. We want to swing but don't want to hurt each other
    Take the time that you need and definitely use baby steps.

Virgin

Default Nice

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    My fiance loves to be a voyure in every way. She'd LOVE to go to a nude beach and do whatever I tell her to do. That includes guys and girls. Hopefully someday. If you have any requests you would like to see (pm included) except face she would LOVE to please Here are some to start with. She would love to know what people think of her body. Be as brutally honest as possible. She gets turned on by honest objectifying
    Great pics ! Love tattoos ...

Expert

The husband and I have been VERY busy at work and haven't taken many photos, sorry guys for the blue balls I'll bend over more often We have mostly been doing sexual activities in front of open windows and doors but it turns us on too much and we cum fast lol. My love did manage to cum on my tits while I begged for him to cum inside me lol. Notice the drool on my chin. We get a bit messy and swap a lot. No cum swap yet. Hubby wants to in the moment but not after he finishes lol. Hope you enjoy. Btw, we have been talking more and more about swinging. Ruled out some but need to find people to test our limits Any questions feel free to ask
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Just recently I jumped my husband as he came inside from work. I pulled his pants down and started touching and sucking his cock and balls. I rubbed my face over all his fun bits started deep throating him. He loves grabbing my head and holding me as close as possible making me choke, gag and almost throw up. Its a huge turn on for him which turns me on.....even IF I can't breathe lol He quickly shot his huge hot sticky load into my mouth. I made sure to swallow it all and show my daddy (husband) my empty mouth. I always make daddy happy Sadly no pictures but next time we do it we will definitely take some.

Daddy wants to know if anyone wants a turn with me and if so what would you do to me?

gorgeous girl

Expert

Wife wanted to have some fun but she didn't want me to cum anywhere but inside her. I made a mess of her instead and had fun drawing on my wife We want to know what you guys think and if you jerk off to her pics and cum. She wishes she could watch you guys use her pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Awesome!

Love it when you guys post! The writing is very hot, and she's incredibly sexy! Love seeing her smiling with a hot load covering that pretty face

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast