Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

She looks awesome!!!!

Expert

Beautiful as always! She has a wonderful ass! Looking forward to your next posts!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Here is some more of my wife. She loves showing off. Trying to take dm requests. If you have any requests or want some personal pics or vids we can make that happen we hope to get into shape soon and will be on a cam site
    It's so hot seeing photos of her taking that butt plug! Hopefully you will soon show us some photos of your hard cock sliding into her ass and then shooting big ropes of cum on her lower back. Does she like keeping the buttplug in while you fuck her juicy pussy?

Thanks so much for sharing and can't wait to see more!

got such a bone from her ass... damn!! Thank you for sharing!!

Expert

Wife LOVES seeing what you guys say. Makes her very wet. I'm always a bit nervous when she goes to work horny from reading your messages. I love the idea of her having fun at work. I have told its ok to get side action and i encourage her too. She HAS come home with a stretched pussy (she claims she's just really wet) and what looks like cum but she claims is her cream. I eat her out everytime hopig its strangers cum inside her. I know she at least masturbates in the bathroom.

Isn't her ass soooooo perfect? She loves when I grab her ass or my hand wanders in public. No anal sex with my cock since last time months ago. Last time my cock made her asshole bleed. We are taking it slow stretching her asshole with butt plugs. She LOVES having a butt plug in as I fuck her and I force her to suck a dildo. Multiple guys at once is one of her favorite fantasized. It hurts when she's on her back as I fuck her because my balls smack her asshole hitting the plug. If I complain she makes me fuck her harder hurting both of us which makes us cum. Let us know which picture made you cum. We would love to see pictures of you guys cumming on her pictures.

Keep jerking on

rremember to dm us for ANY kind of personal picture or video
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 05-14-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Expert

Hello all!!! Sorry for the late uploads. We have been having a LOT of fun lately We love to touch each other while we are out and about which leads to things happening A little while ago my wife got on her hands and knees on our bed and demanded she suck me off. She was VERY persuasive lol. There was a LOT of gagging and gasping for breath. Those are the pictures we are uploading now. Took some video too I have her watch the videos of her sucking me from my perspective as I fuck her. Very Inception lol. Weare still trying to find a place or club where people meet to swing and watch others have crazy sex. We mostly want the latter right now. Also we are 150% going to get into camming. We hope she can stay at home and cam every day. We are trying to lose a bit more weight first. I'd LOVE to come home to see my wife masturbating for strange men and women.

Message us privately too. We love making new friends

Let us know your cumming experiences with the wifes pictures.

Happy cumming!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Always happy to see more of your sexcapades! Your wife looks so sexy sucking your cock. How did that particular blowjob end? Did you blow your load in her mouth so she could slurp it down? Did you cover her face in your cream? Did you spunk on her beautiful tits?

I'm looking forward to seeing the two of you camming. Thanks again for sharing!

Expert

You are a lucky guy!

What a gorgeous cocksucker!!

Expert

Hello all We just got a new sex couch. They are not cheap lol. We want to put all sex stuff inside a locked room as a sex dungeon eventually. If anyone sees it we will say its for yoga and chiropractic stretching lol. We cant wait to use it. Wife was to busy to have sex but wasn't to busy to fulfill her slave duties lol. Sorry for the late reply but the blowjob pictures were going to end with me shooting my load in her mouth but when I said I was close she basically raped me and I came inside her. She LOVES the feel of cum filling her up, me making her dirty inside with my cum and the risk of pregnancy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast