View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
33. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The April 2017 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default The April 2017 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for April 2017, please be the first to get your pictures in ........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wife’s picture or pictures by the 30th of April 2017 and we will then place the entries open to a vote for all, At the end of the voting process the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Rules/guidelines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission to post it, it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so you've been warned).
    2. Watermarking: We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification: Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification, we also have a visual verification guide made by our kind forum members here
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photos provided, if competition award winners decide to remove their material, then we reserve the option of rescinding these awards.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e. if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again) please also be aware of the time scale of the prizes, with voting and sorting out prizes will usually be awarded around the 8th of the month, and even though you may want to enter the newest competition right away you still have to wait till your award has finished.
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or as near as.
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by the 30th of April 2017 prior to the voting starting.
    10. The voting period will last for 7 days & no further pictures can be uploaded into this thread once the voting process has commenced.
    11. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's there's no holes barred your all welcome.

So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all that's why we are here, to bond with each other......you know. lol

Can I also ask that those generous members who want to add more than one set of pictures to their competition entry can they please either use the chronological identifications on their camera’s or create a unique name to each set, this way there is no chance of losing material when I merge the posts at the end of the month when the voting starts

Any problems or anything you’re not sure of please PM me.

The April 2017 Wife /Girlfriend of the month competition begins NOW.......

Spence

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

* Verified Member * fluffy bunnies's Avatar

We haven't posted in a while, so thought we would have a go. These are a few pics from a Two girl session we did in February. Obviously, Once again we can't show the other woman, but Ruby got most of the cum anyway!
    Our tiny flat was full of guys, so I had a pretty hard time getting into a decent position to take pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images

* Verified Member * fluffy bunnies's Avatar

P.S.
    Sorry about the order, as soon as I upload anything to this site it goes all out of whack! The upload on here is awful!

Expert

fantastic post bunny - your enthusiasm and love for the cum shows thru your genuinely happy smile and glossy red eyes - Thanks

Red face we're back!

here's our entries for April competition!
    we're sorry for the mosaic censoring, but we're still not confident to publish our stuff uncensored. we hope you understand
    my cumslut is so happy to enter these competitions each time we can... and if we win, there will be more in our personal thread in Platinum...
    so enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by buster; 04-26-2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: fixed inline pics

Quote Originally Posted by tyler_durden View Post
    we're sorry for the mosaic censoring, but we're still not confident to publish our stuff uncensored. we hope you understand
    my cumslut is so happy to enter these competitions each time we can... and if we win, there will be more in our personal thread in Platinum...
    so enjoy!

_DSC1259-Edit.jpg_DSC1255-Edit.jpg_DSC1254-Edit.jpg_DSC1264-Edit.jpg_DSC1261-Edit.jpg_DSC1247-Edit.jpg
    Welcome Back!

Happy girl! http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1493042853
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

*Verified Member*

so enjoy!

_DSC1259-Edit.jpg_DSC1255-Edit.jpg_DSC1254-Edit.jpg_DSC1264-Edit.jpg_DSC1261-Edit.jpg_DSC1247-Edit.jpg
    Just awesome. Great entry you're just awesome. I think we have a winner !! Please more guys !!

thanks guys, and remember to vote for us in a few days and give rep!

*Verified Member*

thanks guys, and remember to vote for us in a few days and give rep!
    U definitly got my vote ^^

gonnae

so enjoy!

nice thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast