Thread: One of the most beautiful sounds on Earth

Default One of the most beautiful sounds on Earth

The sound of balls slapping against various female body parts.

They contain what she craves and is determined to extract every drop any way she can.
    1908-both-balls.gif

tumblr_n4petnBvHT1s1z906o1_250.gif tumblr_nc652bDLP11t61wheo1_500.gif tumblr_n1hgumcAou1smnwtfo1_400.gif tumblr_nsvh3dGlAU1tmw2plo1_400.gif tumblr_ml90epgik91r2sy0fo1_500.gif

Comment from 'Girls ask Guys' site:

Most Helpful Girl
    Anonymous

I love when a guy's balls slap my p**** or chin while he's pumping my p**** or mouth during sex.

I knew someone who used a ball stretcher so his balls would hang lower and swing more, and his balls used to slap me really good. Sometimes we'd do it while he was wearing the ball stretcher and they'd be stretched tight against his skin so I could literally lick his balls like an ice cream cone while he masturbated and blasted his load all over my face.

I love a good pair of balls, the lower hanging the better. I love sucking balls, licking balls and slapping them back and forth so they swing. So hot.
    Last edited by beachbum; 05-07-2018 at 08:48 PM.