Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Miss Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by gokkunguy View Post
    Well as you may have guessed from my username I'm a massive fan of gokkun
    So early on in our relationship whilst working away as it was a bit awkward to ask in person at the time I sent her a link to one of Britney's videos (cum trainer ) where she drank 40 loads that had been frozen
    And to my surprise she said "yes"
    So we started small and I saved if I remember correctly 5 loads that she drank in public!
    She saw how turned on this got me and wanted to do it again but with more
    So from there we kept doubling the amount each time so 10 then 20 and then jumped to 50 and then a 101 by now she had really got into it and wanted more and more (to be continued but here's a few pics from this early stage)
    Very hot thanks for posting hope to see more.

Hi gokkunguy and Miss Scarlett! This is Thor2 from fetlife. So glad to see you both here welcome and happy posting! xoxo Thor

Thanks for all the comments so far guys ;-)
    To continue with the journey...
    We both loved what we were doing and wanted to push the fetish further and further but as you can imagine it takes a while to save large amounts especially when she has a high sex drive and I work away a fair bit too!
    So one day during some naughty texts she says "how would you feel about me drinking Cum from other guys?"
    Now my immediate response was "no" but then for the next few days all I could think about was the possibility of getting to see miss scarlett drink bigger amounts and more often!
    So after more discussion we decided to give it a try
    Now miss scarlett is on several sites so had lots of interest from guys willing to help out but 99% were absolute time wasters but eventually a guy we had met before in a swingers club provided 20 loads for her to try there were supposed to of been 5 lots of 20 from different guys but the rest let us down
    So these pics were 20 loads of mine and 20 loads of the guys we knew!

That she drank in kind of like a wine tasting scenario and described the differences in smell texture and taste!
    To be continued and hope you like so far!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gokkunguy View Post
    Hi FF thought I'd take the chance to introduce my amazing gf Miss Scarlett
    And as it's facial forum here she is taking a facial (although I was actually aiming for her mouth)

We've done lots of Cum related stuff which I'll get to posting about in due course ;-)
    Love those sexy eyes

Virgin

Would love to see what look to be amazing boobs mmm

Virgin

Would be nice to see her use the loads as a condiment.

D@mn man, you have hit the jackpot with this lady! I love everything about her look but especially the wig and outfits. Please thank her for me. Your details are so very wonderful and the stories make the pictures even sexier. If she decides to sell her videos please do let me know. I will support that site!

*Verified Member*

Great stuff here. Hope to see the rest of the pics soon. Hopefully some with her tits out.

Virgin

In the honor of the science! We wait

Beginner

Such a lucky guy having a sexy girl who loves this as much as him - jealous - but cant wait to see updates on this thread 👍🏼

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast