Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Miss Scarlett

Virgin

Hey there, great thread! Hot stuff! I would also be interested in buying the videos.

I do not know from how many "sources" the cum in the last pictures/video was, but I would be very interested in her describing the differences (from guy to guy or stored vs. fresh). So if you are into that, basically like a tasting scenario:

• Miss Scarlett sits in a hot outfit before 3-4 samples from different donors and first describes the smells and colors and their differences in detail (stronger or lighter smell, more nutty, white or more yellow, strings/bubbles/seminalfluid difference).
    • Next she takes a sip/gulp from each and describes the difference in taste and texture (e.g. more sweet, bitter, salty, sharp, metallic, thinner, thicker or stringy in the mouth)
    • Finally she chooses a winner and says why - she has a lot experience after all
    • And maybe at the End as a BONUS COMPARISON a description of your fresh, warm and thicker load directly into the mouth?

Virgin

Latest vids are excellent, huge thanks to you both. Like the rest of you the 2ltr would be epic but that's a huge jump from 32oz. The yard glass is the best stepping stone IMO (2 & half pints or 1.4ltr)

Virgin

Ya, 2L is like the ultimate goal. 32oz or more in between is awesome too. Personally I don't think anyone would be able to surpass 2L AND keep it down

@jb007
    She has done a wine tasting type video like you describe
    There were supposed to of been several more samples but 3 guys let us down so it only ended up being 2 donors

@xeapable and @bbsag
    Shes definitely going to be attempting it
    Im not even sure 2 litres is possible but then again i didnt think 2 pints was but she did it! And ill enjoy watching her try

Quote Originally Posted by danc23 View Post
    Gokkunguy - I wish you & Miss Scarlett would release a few screenshots of each video, so we can have a better idea of what's included before we buy. I've bought a few of the videos, but would maybe consider buying more if I knew what i was getting. It's quite easy to take a few snapshots on the computer, so hopefully it's something you consider. Thanks!
    Heres a few screenshots from the latest video
    She measures it first then pours it into a champagne bottle (which the donor kindly gave her with his cum)

She then pours herself a couple of glasses which she drinks and gargles with
    She has a few mouthfuls from.the bottle

I then pour some over her face boobs and in her mouth the final bit being really thick which she swallows

]

Hope that helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default Video info

So I've been checking this thread for some time now, and I really need to see these videos. I'm truly impressed...gokkunguy, can I please have some info on getting these vids. Thx

Virgin

I am also interested to buys those videos Please let me know where i find them

Details sent to those above ;-)
    And thanks for the reputation adds ;-)

Cool

I am also interested to buys those videos Please let me some pictures and info. =)

Virgin

Cool Count me in

These photo updates are incredible! Would love to see the videos! Let me know what you need from me.

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast