Thread: Oral sex experience especially the first time.

Virgin

Default Oral sex experience especially the first time.

What is the most awesome moment you remember when giving or receiving oral sex, especially the first time?

* Verified Member *

First time wasn't really that great, just a college try with someone else's girlfriend, and neither of us were terribly good. But a few years later, in the early days of the internet, I started chatting with a woman 600 miles away who talked about loving blowjobs. Barbara and I had phone sex a few times, then I drove to visit her over Thanksgiving. I had never cum in a woman's mouth before, so on our first night after we did some cuddling and kissing, I was absolutely enthralled when she took out my cock and started sucking on me in her living room while I sat on the sofa. The lighting was so clear and what she was doing seemed so vulgar and dirty, she had all her clothes on still including a kind of woolen shawl so it just felt kind of weird and impossible, but so real. She was extremely good with the perfect rhythm and pressure, and stared intently at me as I freaked out and screamed while ejaculating hard into her tightly sucking mouth, hardly believing that she could possibly keep this up and take all the sperm that I was squirting and pulsing into her mouth . I was reduced to blabbering more or less inarticulate praises and feeble attempts to lightly stroke, pet and fondle her. She was surprised that I was so amazed by this when it came so easily to her (she was just a few years older; I was 25 but very inexperienced, she was only my second partner). Later she taught me how to perform cunnilingus, that took a few tries but eventually I got over my fear of doing that badly and have loved it ever since. In fact making her scream in pleasure so loudly made me scared the neighbors would hear in her apartment building, but I soon found it was worth the risk. The relationship didn't last, but she opened me up to what I always felt were the greatest joys of oral sex.