Thread: New User Introduction and Story

Default New User Introduction and Story

Howdy from Texas. I literally just found this forum and this is my first post. You have no idea how excited I am to have found this place. Just like everybody here, I absolutely love cum! The idea of finally being abe to talk to other people regarding such a "naughty" topic is absolutely tantalizing! I am ridiculously aroused just typing this message right now. Oh did I mention I'm currently at work...!?!? Ha ha!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. As I mentioned I absolutely love cum. I love giving facials to my beautiful wife and have given myself countless facials over the years. Although my wife does not know this. She does not know that I'm into my own cum.

I used to eat my own cum but haven't done so in a while (life/wife gets in the way, haha!). The last time I ate my own cum was last year when I went out of town for over a week. I froze a weeks worth of daily cum doses and on my last day I melted it in warm water and covered my face with it right before I came in my mouth. I purposely poured it over my eyes as well (even though I knew it would burn) so that I could see them all red afterwards. I then got up and went to look at myself in the mirror to see the mess I had made. It was incredibly hot to say the least.

Well, I look forward to being a part of this forum and contributing to many more discussions and asking questions. Thank you all!

Great to meet you! I too love swallowing my own cum! I routinely save up about 10 loads at a time in the freezer so that I can thaw them out and drink huge amounts all at once!

Pleasure meeting you! I love your handle cuz that's exactly me... I'm always cumming! Ha ha! It's so hot to eat your own cum. I wish I could do it more often. I also saw in your profile that you're able to suck your own dick... man you are so lucky! That must be absolutely amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayscummin79 View Post
    Great to meet you! I too love swallowing my own cum! I routinely save up about 10 loads at a time in the freezer so that I can thaw them out and drink huge amounts all at once!

Yeah, it's definitely fun being able to suck my own penis! Though it's hard work maintaining the flexibility. Most of the time these days, I like to save up around 10 loads of cum or so in the freezer for thawing and drinking later, followed up by one final fresh load. I love drinking huge quantities of my cum! How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by homerj15 View Post
    Pleasure meeting you! I love your handle cuz that's exactly me... I'm always cumming! Ha ha! It's so hot to eat your own cum. I wish I could do it more often. I also saw in your profile that you're able to suck your own dick... man you are so lucky! That must be absolutely amazing!

I so envy you! And it's so hot that you're able to save up that much cum to drink later. Like I said I haven't done it in a while but after joining this forum, I am really anxious to do it again. I get torn because I love pouring it on my face as well as drinking it. Guess that means I just need to save up that much more! Ha ha! I wonder what it feels like to drink an entire glass full of cum... wow, that would be amazing!!!

Yeah, it's definitely fun being able to suck my own penis! Though it's hard work maintaining the flexibility. Most of the time these days, I like to save up around 10 loads of cum or so in the freezer for thawing and drinking later, followed up by one final fresh load. I love drinking huge quantities of my cum! How about you?

Most I've ever drank at once was 40 loads, which came out to around 5 fl. oz, or a little over half a cup. It was amazing!! I really want to do more, but it's so difficult waiting for my collection to build up as I am always tempted to thaw it all out and drink it right away!

Maybe you could try fashioning one of those face bowls you see in some Japanese bukkake movies where the girl's face is at the center of a plastic bowl sealed around her head, so the cum pools up over her face. That way, you could pour the cum onto your face, but still save it all for drinking as well!

Quote Originally Posted by homerj15 View Post
    I so envy you! And it's so hot that you're able to save up that much cum to drink later. Like I said I haven't done it in a while but after joining this forum, I am really anxious to do it again. I get torn because I love pouring it on my face as well as drinking it. Guess that means I just need to save up that much more! Ha ha! I wonder what it feels like to drink an entire glass full of cum... wow, that would be amazing!!!

Half a cup?!? Wow!!! That must have been absolutely mind blowing!! I would love to do that some day! How did you defrost it?

I never thought about the face bowl idea. I'll have to think of how to do it and how to fill it up by myself without spilling.

Most I've ever drank at once was 40 loads, which came out to around 5 fl. oz, or a little over half a cup. It was amazing!! I really want to do more, but it's so difficult waiting for my collection to build up as I am always tempted to thaw it all out and drink it right away!

Maybe you could try fashioning one of those face bowls you see in some Japanese bukkake movies where the girl's face is at the center of a plastic bowl sealed around her head, so the cum pools up over her face. That way, you could pour the cum onto your face, but still save it all for drinking as well!

Does anybody like taking your own cum and rubbing it all over your chest or face like lotion? I have and it's so hot (and messy)!!!