Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mrs seeking....💦💦💦💦

Default Virginia Guy- Ready And WIlling

I don't know where in the south you are but work occasionally takes me to NC as well.

Default Tell us where you are!!

Seriously! It’s like throwing darts in the dark if you can’t say where you are. Why put everyone through the trouble of guessing? Seriously! Just tell us what state at least. Why waste everyone’s time and interests?

Virgin

I'm in NJ and I'm thinking about watching my wife get down on a cock or two. She enjoys getting her mouth fucked.

Default Privacy

Quote Originally Posted by largeloadman View Post
    Seriously! It’s like throwing darts in the dark if you can’t say where you are. Why put everyone through the trouble of guessing? Seriously! Just tell us what state at least. Why waste everyone’s time and interests?
    I presume this was done for security purposes and to protect their privacy. Perhaps provide a location where the couple would like this event to occur? Depending on feasibility, what about doing this event in a different state where you don't reside?

* Verified Member *

Not much security.... Google the username... Real quick you will find the Southern state.

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by MrMrsJones View Post
    If a PM is too difficult, than I'm prone to thinking that person is too high maintenance for us. PM's allow me to screen user's more easily.

Bingo. Don't want every swinging dick on the free portion of this site knowing our physical location. Another State is a possibility, but unlikely.

LOL. I promise you, I chose this username carefully and with intent. Nothing about what you think you'll find in a search can be correlated to our real identities.
    Never said real identities, but was able to locate the southern state... Which is close enough for most to know whether or not they should proceed with contacting. Agreed a simple PM would suffice, but it is always a good idea to see how discrete people will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12