Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Pics of My Wife

Thank you married man!

Edit: I tried responding to your message but it says your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by marriedman1 View Post
    very gorgeous
    Last edited by homerj15; 06-03-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Expert

Default Beautiful woman!

She is a beautiful woman with a sexy ass! I look forward to seeing more of her. If you are taking requests I would love to see her tits and ideally a few photos of cum on her body. Keep up the great work!

Thank you facialfan! I am definitely taking requests... I'll post some more soon!

Quote Originally Posted by facialfan1 View Post
    She is a beautiful woman with a sexy ass! I look forward to seeing more of her. If you are taking requests I would love to see her tits and ideally a few photos of cum on her body. Keep up the great work!

suckable lips

Her lips are so suckable you have no idea! When I'm eating out her delicious pussy, I always suck on them. I play with them inside my mouth and even bite on them a bit but she doesn't like that... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by properly View Post
    suckable lips

So my wife and I went out last night with a bunch of friends and she must have been super horny or something because she dressed extremely slutty. She's usually pretty conservative but for whatever reason, she was in super slut mode last night! She had on a little dress with her tits popping out and her ass cheeks an in inch from being exposed! Was fucking great! I also convinced her to not wear underwear so her pussy could have been exposed at any time! We were surrounded by other people at dinner and I would slip my fingers into her pussy and watch her squirm. Then I would take them out and lick them! It was extremely hot!

Anyway, here are a couple pics of her tits. They are not huge but they are extremely suckable!

So I finally got some cum pics. My apologies for the bad lighting. I fuked her and wanted to go on her face but she doesn't like for me to go on her face when she has makeup on... so I went on her tits instead. I blew about 10 loads and the 8th was so strong it blew up into her hair!!! It was fucking amazing!!!!
    Last edited by homerj15; 06-04-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Expert

Default Thank you for the new sets

Her tits are beautiful! I love smaller tits and her nipples look so suckable! Thanks also for the cumshot pics. Looking forward as always to the next set of pictures. If still taking requests I would love to see her pulling her nipples and some more of you cumming on her body - face, tits, ass would all be great! Keep up the great work!

fucking hot cum on her tits

would love to see her lips spread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast