Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other side of the facial

Finalprojecty

Default Other side of the facial

Hello gents,

I am a relatively normal straight guy who is single and dates girls etc. However I don't know why, but I really like facials. Not just giving them, but receiving them. I am not so much sexual interested in men but the idea of playing the girl's role in one of Jesse loads scenes really turns me on for some reason. I've had one encounter with a guy when he came on my face (I showed him Kendall Karson and Peter North facial scene and said I wanted to do her role) and now I want more. I want to receive a massive facial a look like Erin Stone at the end of her scene in Jesse loads. Do any other guys here want / thinking about being on the other side of the facial?

Virgin

Default Other side of the facial

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    Last edited by zman55; 04-05-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Finalprojecty

I personally wouldn't go as far as dressing up or being full submissive. But where is the best place to find a nice man to cum on my face?

Finalprojecty

Anyone in Canada want to cum on my face?

Virgin

Long time lurker, first time poster. I agree. Although I would consider myself "straight" I do have the fantasy of taking a cumshot (or twelve) on the face. If there's any willing participants in the UK send me a PM

Virgin

It's a LOT of fun. I mostly swallow these days, but I still LOVE a big facial.

Virgin

Apologies for necroing this thread, but this is kinda me too! Am a straight dresser with no interest/attraction to men at all, but I do kinda love the idea of helplessly taking a huge facefull when all dressed and made up. Can get very jealous of some of these lucky girls! Haha.

Katie x

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by cdkatie83 View Post
    Apologies for necroing this thread, but this is kinda me too! Am a straight dresser with no interest/attraction to men at all, but I do kinda love the idea of helplessly taking a huge facefull when all dressed and made up. Can get very jealous of some of these lucky girls! Haha.

Katie x
    g

Hi Katie,

Me too. I never fantasize about this as doing it naked or having regular sex first. My strong fantasy also is being dressed so hot from head to toe, perfect makeup, and hair done nicely. Then I think it is so erotic taking a bunch of huge loads all over my face, in my eyes and hair, and of course all dripping down onto my sexy blouse. The bigger the mess, the better.

Linny )

Virgin

Many years ago I wasn't into that, but two years I got curious and more open for it.

So I went looking for a guy to suck off. I found someone, we made a date and I visited him.
    No much talking, I went on my knees and started sucking his big cock.
    After 3-4 minutes he pulled it out and started cumming on my face.

It was a weird feeling but cool. Felt a little proud

Just try it and evaluate later.

Expert

I've been bukkaked, but a long tine ago. I was 18 n had a sub dom relationship with a guy. He introduced me to it with his friends. It was ridiculous and amazing all at once. There were 34 shooters apparently, though u don't really notice after 10 lol. I wasn't allowed to wank off till everyone had finished

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast