Thread: Have you ever LOST a sexual partner due to a facial? O_o

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Have you ever LOST a sexual partner due to a facial? O_o

Ill try to keep things as short as possible. I apologize if this bores you
    A few months back, I reconnected with an old friend. Hadn't seen her in years, and we FWBs for about 2 yeras.
    She used to let me finish on her face ALL of the time.

We hooked up at my place a few weekends ago, and she ended up giving me a BJ back in the bedroom.
    This is where things get weird

Like I did years before, I came on her face.
    Now let me say that there was a TON of cum. I guess I should note that i've been taking some new supplements, so now I cum alot longer than normal. This time I really felt like I couldn't stop. LOL

I kid you not, before I was finished she yelled "THIS IS SO VULGAR!" and stormed off to my bathroom. Long story short, she cleaned up, left without speaking to me, and I haven't heard from her since. Tried to call her but she picked up and hung up lol. Friendship over :/

Does anyone have this type of story to tell? I still can't make sense of things.
    I guess the moral of my story is, if you take supplements pills, please tell your partner before cumming.
    Last edited by PotentLD; 07-19-2017 at 01:27 AM.