Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JeshByJesh - Facials

Expert

Oh wow. And welcome. Could you do the impossible and get Cassidy Banks ?

Virgin

Default hi

Any chance to see Cassidy klein ,Lana rhoades

Quote Originally Posted by chestrockwell View Post
    wasn't this guy outed as a con artist?
    Hey. I can certainly see why you would think that. For those of you who don't know, someone wrote this article about me being a scammer. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you google it.

This person wrote this article about me being a scammer because of something I posted something on my twitter feed.

When my producer and I began this venture, we reached to several agencies. Some were very receptive to what we were trying to do... but most were reluctant because we didn't have anything to show for it yet. And we can understand that. Eventually, my producer was able to book some top models in the industry. I was stoked and excited when he told me. So I posted this tweet where I mentioned all the girls that we were slated to work with. Unbeknownst to me, my producer completely forgot to inform the agent who the male talent was... which was me. And when the agent and PR person saw my post, they flipped. And basically tapped me as a scammer of sorts because they've never heard from me.

The unfortunate thing is that it was all truly a miscommunication. I had no idea that I wasn't confirm but this person wrote it as an article and now people think it was fact.

The truth of the matter is, we weren't lying. Jessa Rhodes, Nicole Aniston, Chloe Scott and a few others I named on that tweet worked with us as I said we would. It was just that one agent who wasn't informed about who the male talent was that caused all of this. That specific agency blacklisted me and I don't blame them for doing so. They didn't know who I was.

At the end of the day, I know who I am and there's really not much I can do about what happened. The only thing me and my producer could do was keep it moving. I'm firm believer of the notion that the truth will always come out. And most of the girls I said we were going to work with, we in fact worked with. And some of the girls that are repped by that agency, is now seeing the work and quality of content and are starting to ask why they haven't worked with us.

If you still choose to believe what you've heard about me, that's ok. But just remember that that article was written without getting our side of the story. They just stated what they thought to be true as the truth. When it truly was big ball confusion on my producer's end.

Quote Originally Posted by dodo87 View Post
    Any chance to see Cassidy klein ,Lana rhoades
    All great suggestions. Cassidy Klein was initially scheduled but I had to reschedule because I had a conflict. Still haven't finalized that date yet.

As for Lana, her agency was the one who black listed me unfortunately.

So that's not gonna be possible at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaveshep View Post
    Oh wow. And welcome. Could you do the impossible and get Cassidy Banks ?
    I would LOVE to work with her. It's just a matter of time and resources. We're still just a small independent company. So we can only shoot so many scenes a month. Hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tokkietok View Post
    Con artist? U should join his site Fantastic exclusive shoots
    Thanks man! I appreciate the support!

Glad that you clarified all this misunderstanding. I have a few questions. Is your site only streaming or can a member download the movies and are there any pictures on you site.
    Thanks for being here and good luck with your site.

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Glad that you clarified all this misunderstanding. I have a few questions. Is your site only streaming or can a member download the movies and are there any pictures on you site.
    Thanks for being here and good luck with your site.

Pierre
    At the moment, it's only streaming. We're trying to develop a more robust website where you're able to stream at different resolutions based on bandwidth, and we're exploring a method of download where we're able to watermark the user's info onto the download as to prevent it from being uploaded illegally elsewhere.

And yes, there are photos sets that we take... as well as behind the scenes video... and candid interviews with the models. I also do a lot of fan voting so that the members/subscribers have a bigger say in who they'd like for me to work with, when to release a video, which videos to release first, etc.... fun times.

Virgin

Eva Lovia? Yessssss!!

How do I sign up for you site? Or do you offer "Pay per Video" only?

Expert

i subscribe to his site and i love it!!!!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast