Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My beauty

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye1974 View Post
    Time to get on your knees, get the tits out and accept a few ropes across the face and hair...
    holy shit, man! and you definitely owe these massive loads to just abstaining for a few days? you don't eat or take anything special? unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pernbern View Post
    holy shit, man! and you definitely owe these massive loads to just abstaining for a few days? you don't eat or take anything special? unreal.
    Well I eat healthy and drink at least a gallon of water per day. And I do kegel exercises 2-3x per day to help ensure max spurt pressure.

*Verified Member*

Time to get on your knees, get the tits out and accept a few ropes across the face and hair...
    Omg !!! Amazing facial like always !!! She take selfies after that ??

Beginner

Well I eat healthy and drink at least a gallon of water per day. And I do kegel exercises 2-3x per day to help ensure max spurt pressure.
    good to know. thanks, as always, for sharing. can't wait for more!

putitthere

god, I wish I could give you guys multiple reps for every single one of your posts, that stuff is so outstanding! She is just absolutely stunning, and your loads are fucking great! please continue plastering her with your juice, its so great for all of us!! and thanks for sharing, you guys are making the world a better place! Oh and also: please blow a huge load on her tight jeans ass (dark jeans) and take some pics! lol that would be grand for all of us cum on clothes lovers! check the pic here for inspiration (your load would be so much better!)1626587.jpg

Expert

what he said.... but they can be blue too

Quote Originally Posted by putitthere View Post
    god, I wish I could give you guys multiple reps for every single one of your posts, that stuff is so outstanding! She is just absolutely stunning, and your loads are fucking great! please continue plastering her with your juice, its so great for all of us!! and thanks for sharing, you guys are making the world a better place! Oh and also: please blow a huge load on her tight jeans ass (dark jeans) and take some pics! lol that would be grand for all of us cum on clothes lovers! check the pic here for inspiration (your load would be so much better!)1626587.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words. Idk if I can fulfill your request...I would probably be disappointed if I wasted a nice load on some jeans that could have been plastered on her face.

I had an ELEVEN spurt cum shot the other day that left her face a fucking disaster. I don't think I would have the same satisfaction blowing that load on pants...maybe I'm crazy.
    Last edited by buckeye1974; 10-26-2018 at 07:22 PM.

*Verified Member*

Thanks for the kind words. Idk if I can fulfill your request...I would probably be disappointed if I wasted a nice load on some jeans that could have been plastered on her face.

I had an ELEVEN spurt cum shot the other day that left her face a fucking disaster. I don't think I would have the same satisfaction blowing that load on pants...maybe I'm crazy.
    Yeah man i agree x100 with you, don't miss her pretty face ! Can't wait for the next set 😋

putitthere

lol, I hear you!

BUT: With your god-given gift, I think you have somewhat of an obligation to, well, "spread the wealth around", if you catch my drift? (With great power CUMS great responsibility, and so on...) Seeing you spurt eleven ropes of thick cum exclusively on her clothing (jeans ass, tight top, sweater) would make ME blow a load so fucking hard, dude! LOL. Anyways: You guys are greater than great!
    Last edited by putitthere; 10-27-2018 at 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Another amazing load on her face. Love seeing how these are clearly big ropes you blew across her pretty face. Keep up the incredible work!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast