Thread: My Secret Sex Adventures

Virgin

Default My Secret Sex Adventures

Today, the girl was at the gym, again. I didn’t see her boyfriend, but I know that if she is present, then so is he. Her boyfriend is oblivious to what is going on, but a friend of theirs has disdain for me.

Today, as I was walking out of the gym, he looked enviously at me. I have something that most men don’t; I have the body of a Greek god. It is a work in progress, but my frame and proportions are like the golden ratio.

The girl is blonde. She is short. Her ass is fat. She is cute. She is sweet. Last Sunday, I turned around to notice that she was watching me do an exercise with the cable and rope that looked like I was banging her doggy-style. I didn’t realize it until the day after.

That very same day, she followed me upstairs. Soon after, her boyfriend followed her. Soon after, she left. Soon after, her boyfriend left. I followed him, but turned back.

This morning, she was by the free weight, in front of the mirror. I was looking for her when I entered the basement. She saw me.

Beginner

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRanger View Post
    Wait what?
    My thoughts exactly.

Ooooo Kaaaayyy back away from the weights

Virgin

I’m telling the story as it happens...more to come. Hopefully photos and videos included.