Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by jimull View Post
    I have some money to spare and I going to sign up to a website but can’t make up my mind between

Aussie fellatio queens or Fellatio Japan

Need help
    I've been considering Glory Hole Secrets lately. I like the idea that there is some conversation between the camera guy and model during the shoot. The models swallow each load before moving on to the next lucky guy. Huge mouthfuls are fine, but I have plenty of those vids already.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    I've been considering Glory Hole Secrets lately. I like the idea that there is some conversation between the camera guy and model during the shoot. The models swallow each load before moving on to the next lucky guy. Huge mouthfuls are fine, but I have plenty of those vids already.
    its a good site but gloryhole swallow they do a full bts before the shoot and now and again after the shoot

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jimull View Post
    its a good site but gloryhole swallow they do a full bts before the shoot and now and again after the shoot
    I'm considering thee two also, could you possibly upload a before and after interview?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rg3131 View Post
    I'm considering thee two also, could you possibly upload a before and after interview?
    it mostly before the shoot bts all uploadable on gloryhole swallow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12