Thread: Drinking piss and/or cum (frozen and thawed or fresh)

Virgin

Default Drinking piss and/or cum (frozen and thawed or fresh)

Hi all!

I'm thinking that drinking piss is not that big of a leap from drinking cum? So maybe there are some piss drinkers here?
    Drinking piss are in many ways just as drinking cum; it feels so dirty but tastes so good at the same time!

Although I prefer cum cause it feels more exclusive and if you furthermore, have access to large amounts of cum it really is enchanting and nasty to drink it!
    Oh my mouth gets all waterly now

Piss on the other hand is more available in large amounts and that's a big benefit!

Saving up cum and store it in freezer takes time, and when I get to drink it it's such a special moment. Enjoying the taste while playing with it in my mouth, gargle it, maybe snorting it up my nose so I can really smell it, and at the same time stroking my cock to some gokkun/bukkake queen.

So my question is;
    Have you guys ever mixed your saved up cum with piss like Betty G did in GGG?
    It looks so nasty I want to do it! But I don't want to spoil the taste of my hard worked cum savings.
    Also the texture in cum is so nice and creamy, does that all go away with 50/50 mix?

Virgin

i am a huge piss lover. i love pissing on my self and i love drinking it. i have never mixed my piss and cum together.

I love drinking piss. Do it every other day. And I swallow cum every day. Mixed it both many times. Always delicious. In fact I am gonna drink some piss now and then cum in my mouth. Should be fun