Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most memorable facial?

Default Your most memorable facial?

When reminiscing theres always that facial that always stands out in your memory
    Talk about it!

Mine happened to be this New Years.

I had been prepared to hang with a female friend that I hadn't seen in a while. I knew something sexual would happen, so I held off on cumming for a few days, plus I was taking semen supplements.

The situation that night was perfect. We were back at my place after dinner. Buzzing off of wine and smooth music lol. Fireplace going.
    Got a blowjob on the couch. There was an expression on her face that turned me the fuck on. She kept bringing me to the point of cumming, then stopped.

When I finally came I made sound that I cannot describe. It was like a purr mixed with a relaxed growl. I have yet to make that sound again, so maybe I can attribute it to the position that I was seated in. All I know is that it felt sooooo good, and I couldn't stop cumming. It felt like a moment frozen in time.

I remember laying down motionless for like 15 minutes. Even with some of my own goo on me (it dripped off of her face).
    I think about that almost daily, and not because it was recent.

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

let me look through my archive and I'll get back to you on that lol. Actually one comes to mind, after I did she left it on for a while , her idea and we just chatted for a bit and that was hot. Imagine just laying in bed chatting while she is jizz covered lol.

My one was a bit of an unusual situation. I'd been getting over an illness, on antibiotics, and I think the combination of going over a week without coming and perhaps the drugs themselves, resulted in me blowing a HUGE load which must have been triple my usual amount. I was with a girlfriend at the time and it was actually the first blowjob she'd given me (although we'd done other things for a couple of weeks), it wasn't even an intentional facial but i pulled out at the right time and cum went EVERYWHERE including her face, chest and her jeans. What makes it so memorable was her reaction - she looked up at me bemused, looked at herself in a mirror propped up on the floor next to us and said "woah, i'm impressed!" Always makes me smile thinking of that one!

My very first facial still stands out as the best.
    I had been seeing a great lady and we had slept together several times. I was watching a friends house while he was out of town and invited her over to check out the hot tub.
    We ended up fucking in the hot tub but before I came, I stopped and told her I had something to ask her.
    I was scared she would freak out and leave, but I explained what a complete turn-on facials were to me. Then I asked if I could cum on her face.
    To my great surprise, she said "Sure!".
    We went inside and I started to jack off while she kept telling me to "Cover my face in your cum"! My heart was beating so hard I honestly thought it would come right out of my chest.
    I let go with one of the biggest loads I have ever produced. It went everywhere, hair, eyes, cheeks, chin, and tits. She was covered. After I finished she just looked up at me and smiled as she scooped it all up and ate it off of her fingers.
    After that, every time we were together I could cum on her face!

Expert

Default 1st outdoor facial

my 1st outdoor facial....also with my 1st ever GF...
    We were laying on a picnic rug in long tall grass in a secluded meadow...it was during the mid summer heat..
    She was laying on her slim bare back...i was straddling her upper chest..rubbing my cock all over her cute pretty face....my excitement was reaching fever pitch...
    She smiled up at me...sensing my growing excitement...then said calmly..
    " Carry on as you are...its going to end up all over my Face !!! "
    My eyes lit up at her suggestive remark...my Solid cock almost hiding her small pretty face......i gasped back audibly...
    " OH FUCK !!! God i would love to do that to you !!!!! "
    She laughed and giggled...then replied...
    " Well whats stopping you ? You can if you want to ! "
    My heart was pounding like a sledgehammer as i gazed down at her small pretty face..my cock swelling rigidly, pressed against her porcelain white soft cheek..
    I aimed my cock at her lovely face from close range...gasping..
    " Are you Sure ?..please...i would love to cum all over your face...please !!! "
    She settled back...her small upturned face ready..as she said...
    " Just Do It !! Let it go...i don't care "
    i aimed my cock just above her small cute nose...then my whole body shuddered as i warned her....
    " Fuck...Oh Fuck...i cant hold it...im going to cum right in your face !!!! "
    I convulsed all over as i let fly a huge spurt that splattered her pretty face from very close range...i gasped as several more rapid spurts exploded over her cheeks and eyes...it seemed to go on forever...
    I gathered my senses ...then looked down to see her entire face covered in thick white messy sperm...
    The most memorable aspect was how amazing it looked in the bright sunshine !!!

Beginner

When I was 17 I was starting to feel more and more confident with who I was and actually not being completely shy around guys. I had given quite a few blowjobs by then (nothing crazy, but definitely more than the average girls my age in school), so I was feeling prety confident in my ability to make a guy happy. Anyways, I went to a party that had some older people there, met a guy and we started to fool around, and I was telling him that I was really good at giving head and that I could take anything he had in mind…I was a bit cocky if I'm honest lol. We end up alone and start to fool around, and I reach for his cock and he's huge. Not freaky huge, but just 'much bigger than average' huge, and so incredibly veiny. Anyways, I start to blow him and he starts to remind me that I said I could take anything he could dish out, and he starts really fucking my mouth. It was the first time I properly had my throat fucked and he was relentless. I liked it but at the same time, it was actually tough to do. After what felt like ages, I had drooled everywhere, my eyes were watering like crazy and I can not catch my breath to save my life, he finally pulls out and shoots what I still swear is the biggest single load of cum I've ever had in my face. He absolutely drenched me. I don't know why, but I always remember that one

Expert

myface, , hot story. would love to hear more...

Default Etched on my mind!!

I can think of one with my then girlfriend and eventually wife.

I was 19 and she was 18 and we were at my Mum and Dad's house.

My Dad is a professional cameraman so had lots of equipment in the house for great quality videos that we used to use to record our antics

This one time my girl was blowing me, she was topless and wearing a big flowing skirt.. very sexy. She had wild hair like Madonna back in the day and she wore a few bracelets.

We were trying to film it but as the camera was professional it had no monitor attached to view what was being filmed and it was quite frustrating to try and capture good stuff but I came up with the idea of putting a large mirror against the chair next to my girl. We got fed up of trying with the camera in the end and just had fun.
    She was on her knees and sucking me, she has this technique of swirling her tongue around as she simultaneously twists her hand on my shaft.. it's incredible.

Anyhow, I was at the point of no return and she pleads for me to cum in her mouth and just as I explode I happen to glance at the mirror and see this amazing girl on her knees, head back, mouth open, tits thrust forward as jets of cum fly across and hit her in the face!! Simply amazing but annoying at the time that we didn't get to record it. But it is etched into my mind.

Beginner

Default Biggest Facial of my life!!!!!!

It happens the last week. My wife and my best female friend as they spoke very open about our sexual habits, my wife told her about our fetish on facial. She told her that her skin on her face is in better condition and moisterized, so my friend said "Can you lent me my friend while she is laughing?". Me and my wife haven't seen for 5 days because I've been on a business trip away. When I return from business trip back to home, I've found my wife with my friend in the livingroom chatting. I chatted a little with them and I went upstairs to take a shower. When I entered to bathroom I've sent to my wife a pic with my fully erected dick telling her to find a reason to come upstairs for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, the door opens and my wife with my friend showed up. My wife kneeled and started to blow me, while she told to my friend "don't touch him". Then, I started to fuck my wife very fast and powerful so when it was time to cum I told to my wife to kneel. My wife told to my friend to come in front of me and to kneel and she sat next to her. Then my wife started to jack me and massage my balls until I was ready to cum. Then I grab my dick and started to jack until I cummed about 11 shots all over my friends face. I've completely drench her face. I had covered entirely her eyes, eyebrows, eyelids, forehead, cheeks and my cum started dripping from her chin to her shirt. Then she started with her fingers to rub my cum all over her face. Then she stood up, she kissed me on my cheek and left from my home. From then, every other day my friend comes to our home to take her "treatment" but with one condition "Do not touch me".
    Last edited by djtutis; 08-28-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Beginner

This is kind of a long story but a good one.

My most memorable facial was my very first one, about 1995, my little sister had a friend Ashley spend the night and I was up late playing a computer game in my parents office. My sister had gone to sleep and Ashley came in the office and asked if she could play on the computer. Me being a teenaged jackass I said “suck my cock” and went back to my game. And then this very small “ok” comes from behind me, and I turn around and she’s very red across her cheeks and ears, and I said “seriously?” and she nodded.

So I wave her over to me and my heart is pounding and she sits cross-legged on the floor in front of my chair. Ashley is very fair, with long blonde hair and she was wearing a hoodie which I pulled over her head and she’s wearing a little white camisole tank underneath, and I can see her nipples poking through it and I realize that my cock is absolutely throbbing.

I pulled my shorts down and scooted to the edge of the chair and will never forget the look on her face when she saw my erection. She didn’t say a word just stared at it pointing at her face, for me it felt like an eternity but it was probably all of 10 seconds until she leaned forward and put my head in her mouth.

She really struggled to get more that the first few inches in her mouth and kept looking up at me with her pretty green eyes which were starting to water. I took her right hand and wrapped it around my shaft and she squeezed down and I was really getting close to finishing when she gagged herself a little. Ashley leaned back so my cock came out of her mouth and was probably 6 inches from her face but she still had a tight grip on the shaft. Her eyes were really watering now and she said “Are you going to cum soon? I’ve never tasted it before” and was about to put it back in her mouth when I lost it.

The first shot hit her upper lip and across her cheek into her hair and she lets out this little shriek and just freezes with her hand gripping my cock, pointed right at the middle of her face, and it’s a huge load. A good ten thick shots spray her face and it’s dead silence. She lets go of my cock and drops her hands into her lap and I scoot back a little bit and she finally looks up at me, her face is completely cum covered and there are tears streaming down her cheeks. She starts sobbing and then buries her face in her hands, and then looks at her hands which are now smeared in cum and starts crying even more loudly.

I’m freaked out now and start telling her I’m sorry don’t be upset I’ll get her a towel and she runs out of the room and locks herself in the bathroom, and I don’t see her again until morning. She told my sister everything and the story got around at school and I was at first very humiliated, until about a year later I started dating a girl that had heard the story, and let me cum on her face every time she made me finish.

It’d be about 10 years and LOTS of practice before I gave a girl another facial that massive, even though my wife vastly prefers swallowing it she takes it on her face like a pro about once a week and definitely holds my all time record for biggest facial - but most memorable will forever be the time Ashley accidentally did it all over her own face.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast