Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your most memorable facial?

Beginner

Love reading the updates, and while my first that I shared previously in this thread was my most memorable, I was going through some of my old picture sets and was reminded of one worth sharing. A little background, I was in a very casual relationship with a girl, A, that partied in the same group of friends as me and we would regularly hook up at 4am after the party or whatever, and I would cum on her face pretty much every time we had sex. She would sometimes ask for it in her mouth but almost always on her face, so over the course of a year I got used to the routine, tease, fuck, pull out, face shot. She'd pose for pictures and do whatever I wanted.

Anyways the story - A had two best friends, J and L, that hated each other, but we started joking about having threesomes with them (individually) and A was staying at my house regularly now. We did it a few times with J first, the look on her face when I came on her for the first time was priceless, I pulled out and she looked down I guess thinking I was going to cum on her stomach but I gave her a pretty solid facial in the first 2-3 shots and the rest landed on her chest, she liked it but was stunned how much I came... and it wasn't even anything out of the ordinary. The three of us hooked up pretty regularly, did so for years.

But it only happened once with L. A&J were hot girls, party girls, and I loved fucking them but L was so smoking hot I was really pushing A to make it happen. She had this blonde barbie thing going on and spent hours on her makeup and I told A I wanted to cum on L's face and I wanted it to be a good one. So finally it happens, the three of us are drinking at my place and clothes are coming off and A&L are on the bed and we are playing and taking pictures. L was kind of notorious for being a slut but surprisingly wasn't very freaky, she laid on her back and took it but wasn't very exciting. I switched to A and got her off and L was laying on her side watching, and I told the girls to get on their knees next to the bed. A gives me a dirty look because beforehand I told her I was going to fuck L until it was time. I said I've never had two girls take turns sucking my cock, I want to try it. L goes first and looks hot trying but is not very good, A takes it from her and still to this day is a top tier dick sucker. She's working her heart out and looking up at me while L is just staring at her sucking, and I pulled on A's hair to let her know I'm about to blow and she took it out of her mouth and pointed it at L's face. L opened her mouth thinking its her turn again and I cum, hard, she recoiled from the first shot hitting the middle of her face but didn't dodge the rest. She actually took it very well, it was a massive load even by my standards and I was not disappointed, she posed for a couple after shots, eyes plastered shut and her makeup smeared. She knelt there and asked to be led to the shower, which A did, and I was excited to do that again. Sadly I learned sometime later after she had been dodging A's requests for another threesome that she absolutely HATED what I did to her and never felt so humiliated in her life... which was not my intention but at least she played along and I got my pictures!

Default on the street...

I'll add to this, because why not? This site needs more interaction lol

I live in Vancouver, Canada, so we go to the States quite a bit to shop etc. My mom and sisters and I used to go down just across the border to Bellingham and spend a weekend in a hotel and go shopping, just for something to do. 2 summers ago, we went, and it was the first time in a while that we had, and I realized that I was kind of bored of doing it and that night I wanted to go out, but everyone was tired. Anyways, I was on Tinder, so I started to talk to some people and really got along with a couple of guys, but decided to meet up with one of them for drinks. I went out and you'd better believe I was showing my tits off like crazy lol, wearing a really tight top and some jean shorts. Night was going well with the guy, and we're talking about being on Tinder and who we've spoken to etc, and it turns out that the he actually knew the other guy I was talking to, so he texted him and teased him a bit that I 'chose' him lol It was all in good fun, and the other guy was laughing a bit about it, but messaged me on tinder and I could tell he was disappointed (which was pretty flattering). So, after the bars closed, I went back to my date's place and we hung out for awhile and kept chatting, but nothing really happened. We made out a bit, but that was it, I just wasn't really feeling it with him. I'm going to call him Mike, and I'll call the other guy that I didn't go out with Brock. So, at around 3am, I realized the time and had to get going. It wasn't a long walk back to where I was staying, so Mike offered to walk me. Brock had been messaging me all night on Tinder, so Mike and I were like fuck it, let's let him come out and walk me back to the hotel as well, because he didn't live that far away.

So, the three of us start walking, and both of them were pretty funny. They were mock arguing about who I should have picked etc, but it was all in good fun so I felt pretty safe and content with the two of them. We were walking through the town and looking in store windows and absolutely no one was out. We felt completely alone, no cars or anything were driving past so, I kind of just thought "fuck it".

They were both looking in the windows of a comicbook store and I was standing behind them so I just took off my top and bra and brock turned around and literally took about 1 second before he was over to me and sucking my tits. It felt amazing I was reaching down to his shorts to get his cock out when Mike came over and started to kiss me. Brock pulled his cock out for me and I got Mike's out so, here I was on the sidewalk in Bellingham at around 3:30am jerking off 2 guys while making out with one and having my tits sucked by the other. I was pretty turned on by that point! lol I started to make out with Brock and mike started sucking my tits and there was something about how forward and a bit more aggressive Brock was that turned me on, so I told him that I was going to suck his cock…I dropped to my knees and just as I was about to put his dick in my mouth, he grabbed my head shoved me on him. It was hot. I took turns blowing them both, and I remember one car driving by while I was gagging on Mike and they honked their horn at us and cheered out the window lol I gave them a thumbs up while Mike fucked my throat ��

Mike came first and I remember him cumming right on my forehead and it felt like a flood. It immediately started to drip down my face, so I held my tits up to catch any, and I think that set brock off, because he shoved his cock in my mouth and fucked it for about 2 seconds and shot the hardest spurt of cum into my mouth, and then pulled out and added to the sizeable mess on my face, with most of the cum dripping down my face and onto my tits ��

And that's how I took 2 loads to my face on a street in Bellingham Washington lol
    Last edited by Faciallovingslut; 05-19-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Expert

Wow, loved that story! Hot 🔥

lol thanks. It was a fun one!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrog View Post
    Wow, loved that story! Hot 🔥

Expert

Faciallovingslut, you should post in the world's greatest facial contest. I'm sure you'd win.

haha what even is that?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by quattrog View Post
    Faciallovingslut, you should post in the world's greatest facial contest. I'm sure you'd win.

Beginner

deleted-comment
    Last edited by mouser; 09-12-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Expert

Every month you can enter pics of your facials. And the winner gets so many months of free premium

Beginner

I’ve posted on this thread before so I’ve already covered this but, my wife isn’t that intimate facials.
    She will always let me if I ask but I don’t need often bother for a number of reasons;
    I know she doesn’t like it
    We are usually having sex in bed with lights off
    I often don’t aim how I would like and end up in a pool around her neck

But recently,

A few times a week we just do oral on each other if we are tired or have an early morning or whatever. I’d gone down on her making her tremble between her ginger landing strip.
    I then kneel next to her face so she’s can suck me off. She is great and deep throating and is always grabbing me and gesturing me o be tougher with her. So I’ve got a firm hold on her full red hair forcing her head up and down my cock. I then without saying anything hold my cock against her face while I stil have her by the hair and start slowly stroking it, she’s licking it while I do.
    As my cock is firm against her forehead I cum right there and it all starts to work it’s way down over her eyes and cheeks. Perfect.

....disclaimer. This is a dream I keep having lately. An accurate depiction of my best facial I see a few page shows back. Hope you enjoyed.

Found this story about facials

MBH (1).jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast