Thread: thinking of going to a swingers club - what can i expect?

Default thinking of going to a swingers club - what can i expect?

Yo everybody,

The other day a friend I have sex with occasionally mentioned that she goes to swingers clubs in the area. She suggested that I should come with as her guest sometime. I'm intrigued and may wind up going but I'm also wondering what to expect. Thought I'd see if the more experienced facialforum crowd had any interesting insights into the swinging scene. Anything particular an outsider might find surprising?

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Yo everybody,

The other day a friend I have sex with occasionally mentioned that she goes to swingers clubs in the area. She suggested that I should come with as her guest sometime. I'm intrigued and may wind up going but I'm also wondering what to expect. Thought I'd see if the more experienced facialforum crowd had any interesting insights into the swinging scene. Anything particular an outsider might find surprising?
    We have been to 4 different swingers clubs and each is a little bit different. all tend to be very expensive to get in as they are private clubs but are BYOB. Some may nickel and dime you on set ups, some don't. Some might be a bit more upscale, some are more down to earth. some cater strictly to swingers, some are more welcoming to the bachelor/ette party scene and just sexy adventurous people.

typically there is a common area with dance floor and more private play areas (some of these may be vip- pay extra). if you are there as a couple or with a couple you usually have access to all areas, but single men may be restricted on where they can go, and almost always have to pay A LOT more.

an important thing to note is just because we are swingers it doesn't mean we want to fuck you, no matter how fit you are. you will be expected to behave as if you were in any nightclub, but will be under even greater scrutiny as far as how drunk you are and touching is definitely not allowed unless you are invited. no means no. be nice and respectful and relaxed and friendly and you will meet people. be a quiet wallflower and watch and you will generally be left alone. dont start or be creepy. if you are willing to play as a couple, or are invited by someone to play, make sure you follow the club rules and any rules your partner(s) have.

We go on a regular basis and it is the time of our life. sometimes we just hang out, sometimes we flirt and flash and tease, sometimes we end up in orgies- its all fun and good! my wife loves it even more than me, lol!

Helpful response! Thanks, man! Sounds interesting, like a lot to navigate, but potentially pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Helpful response! Thanks, man! Sounds interesting, like a lot to navigate, but potentially pretty fun.

no problem, happy to help. let me know if you have more specific questions