Thread: the change in cum taste

Default the change in cum taste

I personally like best the cum from older men like after forty and from fat men. I dont know why it tastes better for me. Do yo have preferences in this regard?

I have this idea. Place it here because I dont want to multiply these posts. What if successively place cum on some neutral taste lacking wafer and try to entirely dry it up with hair drier for easy shipment around the world. After all there is dry coffee and such. Then one could supply water from own watering mouth. Surely eating cum dont have to be about water. Its those other spit like characteristics that a good woman loves.

Expert

Default I agree

As I reached my late forties I noticed a more pronounced sex odor from my nether-regions and stronger taste to my cum. For the better. Very feral.

On the subect of gokkun this time. Id love to meet someone with whom I could exchange some gokkun movies found on the net, some rare seedy no pun intended vids with women not particularly liking it but willing to learn. The Japanese seem to be so good at it. I know theres more than the mainstream gokkun vids, sometimes once a month I find somethig especially ugly but often I am too lazy to try to seek harder.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceNoPants View Post
    As I reached my late forties I noticed a more pronounced sex odor from my nether-regions and stronger taste to my cum. For the better. Very feral.
    interesting observation.
    just curious...have you been tasting it yourself?