Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Cumwalks!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyCoke View Post
    Cumwalk purists might not like these ones as much as it is fake cum, but I still love them from Ivi Roses on manyvids.

She looks damn good out in public with white stuff on her face, and who knows, maybe one day she'll do it with a real facial!
    Thanks for pointing out that it is fake and, I agree, its still plenty hot!

albertofree

Looks like it’s going to be a nice thread

Virgin

There is just something so "right" about seeing public cum. That Tonya COHF shoot was legendary.

Beginner

Default Ann Darcy

Ann Darcy is an awesome cumwalker who has done a couple of custom videos for me - check her out on manyvids and she has her own site as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default Sharing Lilith

This girl is from the awesome Tumblr page sharinglilith (.tumblr.com - although you need to join tumblr to see it as it is all locked down behind a safe mode).

It's not updated often, which is a real shame as there is some great public content from her!

Beginner

Default MyDirtyHobby Girls

A selection of german amateurs from mydirtyhobby.

MissMia, Daynia, Lara-Cumkitten and Mira-Grey. I've complained about how annoying it is now that videos shot in germany have almost everything blurred out in them - any brand names or people walking by, and even if popular music is playing in the background that will mean the audio is cut out. Really ruins things

A real pity, because all these girls are hot and willing to cumwalks!

Default Things I'd like to see

────────

1. have 4 guys cum on a salad then you eat it in a public place.

2. blow a guy save his cum in a container go to a fast food place get a burger pour it on and eat it there.

3. get a public facial or facials buy something or go through drive thru.

4. have guys cum on outfit for a month every day, don't wash wear it in crowded area.

5. have guys cum in water bottle, take with you while wearing bikini or really slutty clothing wear its very out of place and drink it.

6. make a dessert like cookies have guys cum in the ingredients eat it after its baked in public.

Can you ask these girls If there up for any of these, it all works well for a public shoot.

────────

I'd always thought Queeneylove was one of the most outstanding cumwalk atrists and currently Aische Pervers is hard to beat.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by ivedoneitagain View Post
    OMG ! Who is #2 and where can I see more ?!?
    That is little sub girl from many vids. She loves to squirt fountains in public as well as take a load.

Quote Originally Posted by nero1984 View Post
    ────────

1. have 4 guys cum on a salad then you eat it in a public place.

2. blow a guy save his cum in a container go to a fast food place get a burger pour it on and eat it there.

3. get a public facial or facials buy something or go through drive thru.

4. have guys cum on outfit for a month every day, don't wash wear it in crowded area.

5. have guys cum in water bottle, take with you while wearing bikini or really slutty clothing wear its very out of place and drink it.

6. make a dessert like cookies have guys cum in the ingredients eat it after its baked in public.

Can you ask these girls If there up for any of these, it all works well for a public shoot.

────────
    I have done #2 with french fries and cum as a dipping sauce. I did #3 at an In & Out Burger and #6 with cookie mix but I assume you already knew that Nero.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast