Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Public Cumwalks!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyCoke View Post
    Dana from Banana Nomads is back with her most daring cumwalk yet!

You ever seen a girl eat cum off her face using a croissant? I didn't think so!
    OMFG!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!!

Cumwalk purists might not like these ones as much as it is fake cum, but I still love them from Ivi Roses on manyvids.

She looks damn good out in public with white stuff on her face, and who knows, maybe one day she'll do it with a real facial!
    She prob made those girls jealous

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...1&d=1537126829

Default Question

Do you think having someone clearly film the girls keeps people out of the shots where we miss more reactions or do you think if the girl used a hidden cam on her ( I recently saw an ad for a small one that you hold in your hand that points back at you) that more people might react since they wouldn't know there on film? Someone should still walk behind the girl with one of these hidden cams so we see the peoples reactions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nero1984 View Post
    Do you think having someone clearly film the girls keeps people out of the shots where we miss more reactions or do you think if the girl used a hidden cam on her ( I recently saw an ad for a small one that you hold in your hand that points back at you) that more people might react since they wouldn't know there on film? Someone should still walk behind the girl with one of these hidden cams so we see the peoples reactions as well.
    Hi Nero.
    Some excellent questions,observations,ideas and
    insight's you have on this topic.
    There seems to be a growing momentum (at least on this forum) for more cumwalk features of those who are tuned in.
    I feel this genra has the possibility(s) to turn into a new adult entertainment fetish art form.
    I'm into it as well as others on this forum.
    BobbyCoke started this topic & is the point man I'd recommend to consult with first.
    If invited, I'd be happy to be part of a focus group to discuss the "Betterment of the Breed" of cumwalks.

Walk on!
    Last edited by Ron Knight; 01-24-2023 at 01:46 PM.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Hi Nero.
    Some excellent questions,observations,ideas and
    insight's you have on this topic.
    There seems to be a growing momentum (at least on this forum) for more cumwalk features of those who are tuned in.
    I feel this genra has the possibility(s) to turn into a new adult entertainment fetish art form.
    I'm into it as well as others on this forum.
    BobbyCoke started this topic & is the point man I'd recommend to consult with first.
    If invited, I'd be happy to be part of a focus group to discuss the "Betterment of the Breed" of cumwalks.

Walk on!
    There are a couple of cumwalks I know of shot that way, with the guy wearing a camera on a backpack - to be honest, it didn't really add too much to the vids, and I kind of missed having the closer up selfie angle. So, it is a good idea and could be done well, but no-one has quite got it right yet.

Anyone interested in cumwalks, and happy to help out with crowdfunding more of them, get in touch with me over on Twitter! I'm @ cumwalkfan there, and have a private group specifically organizing custom cumwalk orders!

Virgin

It's awesome to see that PremiumBukkake have been shooting post-bukakke cumwalks lately!

Hi there, discovering the forum with this thread, great stuff here !

I'd love to know who is the black-haired girl on the second PremiumBukkake picture attached to that post. She looks splendid !

EDIT : I should have downloaded the pic, this would have given me the answer (Sherry Vine, for the curious). Sorry for disturbing. ^^
    Last edited by Okaro; 03-09-2023 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Question answered

Virgin

Waking around in public with cum on your face. So hot!

Beginner

Default Aretmis Carmona - Cumwalk Legend!

Haven't posted here in a while, so just attaching a few screenshots from some of the incredible cumwalks that Artemis Carmona has been doing in recent months!!

The Cumwalk Crew are currently funding her next cumwalk, which will be exclusively be available to contributors, and every funder will have a say in what she does in the video and waht outfit she will wear for it etc.!

Get in touch with me with me on my twitter for more details about joining the crew:

Twitter: @ cumwalkfan

Send me a DM there and let me know you are from FF!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

What a great cumslut!
    Love this one where the ladies in the back noticed and talk behind her back and laugh, and are oc only jealous of her face cream
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...5&d=1681856122

great vid! A woman noticed her toward the end HOT

hxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps://videos.sharesome.com/file/videos-out/641605-1679606332-144/641605-1679606332-144.mp4

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast