Thread: My cute girlfriend

Default My cute girlfriend

So this is my cum thirsty girlfriend! I had a crush on her since young but we finally got together in our early twenties while working together. She would blow me during our breaks in the staff toilet and wouldn't let me go until I filled her mouth with warm spunk. Of course I didn't complain but my aim was reckless and I ended up covering her face and eyes. What happened next? Well I used my fingers to wipe off the cum and fed her eager mouth.

The following weeks passed and we were seeing each other. It was such a surprise to find out she was willing to please. I fucked her in different positions, 8 times the first night and she swallowed my load every single time. She was begging I fuck her big ass so I let her sit on top of me so I could get full view of her curvy backside. It was so good I couldn't hold it much longer and came inside her.

Every night after work, I look forward to her begging for me to eat her sweet pussy and fuck her brains out. I haven't seen her for a long 2 weeks and have saved up a big load just for her....

P.S. She loves reading comments on her pics. Not too confident with herself but I have proven her wrong on many occasions with the volume of spunk emptied on her!
    Last edited by cumblastking; 04-09-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Beginner

Would love to see the pictures. This sounds super hot.

love to see the pictures/results from any of these encounters
    sounds awesome
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join