Thread: something a little different

Default something a little different

Will post a video clip next.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SnapShot(153).jpg

I've got like 25 different rods. Each has its own unique feel.

Virgin

How long did it take for you to be able to insert rods this thick? What happens when you cum?

The dark blue rod is 10 mm. I’m able to use rods up to between 12 and 13 mm in diameter.

It has taken me a while to get to the point of having basically no pain at all. About 9 years.
    Now it’s very much a piston/cylinder feeling inside my dick. Very smooth and slick.

I think maybe I could have shortened that to about 5 - 6 years if I weren’t so addicted and allowed more healing time between sessions. But even the pain can be pleasurable as long as it’s not overdone.

Usually I pull the rod out just as I’m cumming, but if I’m using a smaller rod I may leave it in, in which case it oozes/squirts out around the rod.

What do you clean the tools with? I have experimented with a knitting needle with great success, but worry about infection.

Platinum member

Default Different

Quote Originally Posted by boscodog View Post
    The dark blue rod is 10 mm. I’m able to use rods up to between 12 and 13 mm in diameter.

It has taken me a while to get to the point of having basically no pain at all. About 9 years.
    Now it’s very much a piston/cylinder feeling inside my dick. Very smooth and slick.

I think maybe I could have shortened that to about 5 - 6 years if I weren’t so addicted and allowed more healing time between sessions. But even the pain can be pleasurable as long as it’s not overdone.

Usually I pull the rod out just as I’m cumming, but if I’m using a smaller rod I may leave it in, in which case it oozes/squirts out around the rod.
    Dufferent strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    What do you clean the tools with? I have experimented with a knitting needle with great success, but worry about infection.
    I haven’t been logging in much so just saw this post. Thanks for the reply!

I clean all my sounds with just warm water and have found that’s sufficient. For the spiral glass sounds I will also use a toothbrush to get any stuff out of the crevices as I’m running water over them.

I don’t boil anything, especially not the glass sounds.

For a smoothly surfaced object like a knitting needle I think you should be fine with just warm water too.

I don’t know about your knitting needles, but the pics I looked at online show them with sharper points than I would be comfortable with. I realize you’re probably taking it slow and easy so the pointy end shouldn’t pose a problem, but I would switch to something with a more rounded end if/when you start to get more vigorous in your play.

Happy sounding!

Given your concern about infection I realize you may not be totally satisfied with my previous answer. So, after cleaning them with water you could then dry them off and wipe them down with rubbing alcohol prior to use. That really should be enough.