Thread: Reverse Image finder?

Default Reverse Image finder?

Hey'all

I used to post with my gf a few years back and we won a few of the monthly competitions. We've split up since but we still chat. But all our material was lost to us

The other day I came across some of the picture we had posted on another site after doing a Google image lookup, and it was great to get some memories and images back.

Does anyone recommend a particular image lookup system or another way of findong whether all our posted material is out there somewhere...?

Thanks
    Fallen

I can help you if you share your photos

Hi tyler_dueden..
    Funny you should ask! I actually was part of misssingermrdurden and I used the archive of our pictures in the winners thread... One of the pictures of marla in a santa hat had been reposted so I went from there...
    Thanks to you and also the other member who has tried for me!
    Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalFallenAngel View Post
    Hey'all

I used to post with my gf a few years back and we won a few of the monthly competitions. We've split up since but we still chat. But all our material was lost to us

The other day I came across some of the picture we had posted on another site after doing a Google image lookup, and it was great to get some memories and images back.

Does anyone recommend a particular image lookup system or another way of findong whether all our posted material is out there somewhere...?

Thanks
    Fallen
    hxxps://images.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl is the best. If you have a single image you can usually find galleries.
    Last edited by SimonKemp; 07-10-2020 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed live link

Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalFallenAngel View Post
    Hey'all

Thanks
    Fallen
    Tin Eye is another good one to try

nutritionshake

Yandex is the best image search engine by far. This is even more so for images with human faces. It is Russian though so...

Thank you everyone I'll let you know what I find