Thread: Home Remedy to combat COVID-19

Default Home Remedy to combat COVID-19

The title speaks for itself: "Stockpiling Semen To Fight The Coronavirus" by Tracy Kiss. Help others (and yourselves?) gentlemen. Think twice next time you're about to eject your ejaculation onto a ubiquitous rag.

Is this lady talking about utter rubbish or does her argument have any semblance of medical fact? Are there any licensed medical professionals in this forum who can shed some light on this subject matter?
    https:/ / w w w.tracykiss.com/ health/ stockpiling-semen-to-fight-against-the-coronavirus/

Beginner

Sounds like garbage, and as someone that got the virus back in March and is mostly recovered, it would be great if this kind of stuff wasn't out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRanger View Post
    Sounds like garbage, and as someone that got the virus back in March and is mostly recovered, it would be great if this kind of stuff wasn't out there.
    I'm so sorry you got the virus my friend but I'm glad to know you have survived. I hope you don't suffer long-term health effects later in life as some reports have stated about permanent damage to organs and the heart.

I shared this mostly to entertain people but partly to know if anyone here could verify this information as pure junk science or not. Yeah, people like this lady should not be spreading false treatments no matter what they have experienced in prior instances. As far as I am concerned, if you are not a medical professional or is not actively working on a vaccine then you are not qualified to give credible medical advice.