Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old picture sets of the long gone site girlxpert.com

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Busty Paulina ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

More of Paulina ...
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

And more ...

Admins: If possible can you move this thread please as it is no longer a member2member request?

In the meantime: One of some Anika sets ...

Anika showing her facial on the streets ...

Denisa ... I don't remember her but I think it is worth posting the set:
    Last edited by Gunslinger-Mike; 10-12-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Nikola ... another Eastern European Amateur lady ... the right thing if you dig next-door-style girls ... if you are more into super models ignore this please.

Virgin

Great stuff!

Gunslinger-Mike is indeed a man of honour and a reward was gratefully received!

Enjoy!

Expert

These are amazing. Thank you gunslinger mike for posting!! Please keep em coming!

Expert

Default Amazing

Thanks for these sets

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast