Thread: hungry cumslut goals

Virgin

Default hungry cumslut goals

Hey everyone, I'll start off by saying that I am a guy. I'm 30 years old, mostly straight, average looking. Pretty normal guy. But I have a certain fetish and that is cum. Im addicted to it. I love everything about it. And I especially love to swallow cum. I've only had a few encounters with guys in my life...but each time was just so i could get a mouthful or cum and feel it slide down my throat. I love the texture when its nice and thick. Especially when it's been saved up for a while. I looooove when there's alot of it too. The more cum the better. I want so much cum that one of my biggest fantasies is to be the center of a gokkun/bukkake. I want to be on my knees with my mouth wide open, and one after another, guys would walk up to me and unload their cum right onto my tongue and into my mouth. And when my mouth is full, they completely glaze my face in cum. I want to feel my cum all over my face when I swallow the first mouthful. And then after I swallow, they all begin to fill my mouth up again until its overflowing with cum. And the whole time, all the cum that drips off my face is being collected in a bowl for me to play with and drink at the end. I want to be drowned in cum. I want to feel what it's like to have my mouth completely full with thick warm sperm.
    .....and sadly I doubt that will ever happen. But what COULD happen, is hopefully maybe I can find a guy or guys that would be willing to cum into a container and freeze it over and over again until its full. And then somehow get it to me. I want enough cum to act out that fantasy. So any guys out there that might already save their cum, and want to send it to a real cumslut, please let it be me. I would take pics and vid of my fun I have with your cum if you wanted. Or I could just tell you about it, whatever you want. Just please send me your cum and alot of it. I'm really really thirsty

I can't be the only chick who finds this hot?