Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My personal amateur cumshots

Brazilian Cintia we had a relationship for a while, from the beginning I had a huge desire to ejaculate on her face, on the first attempt she was more reluctant then she loved the idea of ​​tasting the semen in her mouth, I ejaculated on her hands and she I sucked, licked all my fingers, we did a lot of madness in the streets, sex in public places, full ejaculations, she swallowed all my semen, until today I have contact with her, the photos I have unfortunately are of low quality, but later I show you how she is, a mature and sexy woman goes out with her 4 years ago this no longer had a serious relationship
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by negritobrazil; 11-01-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Introducing Brazilian Maria, enjoy the images, I met her in a bar at night We had a relationship for a while This woman was in love with my semen loves to swallow, here are some screenshots of some of our videos

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by negritobrazil View Post
    Brazilian Cintia we had a relationship for a while, from the beginning I had a huge desire to ejaculate on her face, on the first attempt she was more reluctant then she loved the idea of ​​tasting the semen in her mouth, I ejaculated on her hands and she I sucked, licked all my fingers, we did a lot of madness in the streets, sex in public places, full ejaculations, she swallowed all my semen, until today I have contact with her, the photos I have unfortunately are of low quality, but later I show you how she is, a mature and sexy woman goes out with her 4 years ago this no longer had a serious relationship
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

Introducing Brazilian Maria, enjoy the images, I met her in a bar at night We had a relationship for a while This woman was in love with my semen loves to swallow, here are some screenshots of some of our videos
    Incredible facial here.

I met her on the street and invited her to my house I'm sending some captured images from the video.

hello my friends from the forum, i'm planning to bring images of a new ejaculation, i present my girlfriend i will convince her, i think about ejaculating on her face or on her breasts i hope you enjoy the images

Introducing Lídia Natural from bolivia La Paz
    Amazing photos! Hope you can post more from her.

hello my friends from the forum, i'm planning to bring images of a new ejaculation, i present my girlfriend i will convince her, i think about ejaculating on her face or on her breasts i hope you enjoy the images
    Wow! I liked a lot! Hope you can post more from her, a facial would be perfect!!

Keep cumming!

great! i love that, keep cumming on her

Default My ex wife

I present my ex wife a cum on her ass, the glass capture was in low resolution at the time

a friend who has never experienced a cum on her face I'm convincing her to try my semen on her face.
    she has

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast