Poll: Tongue in or out?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate: Tongue in or out?

Expert

Default Debate: Tongue in or out?

When you have a whore on her knees, holding a fistful of her hair while she holds her mouth wide open, do you tell her tongue in or out?

I almost exclusively want her tongue in so that I can see how wide her mouth is. I've noticed in lots of solid cumshot scenes (Down the Hatch, etc.) the male will often instruct her "tongue in" too.

In the scenario you're describing, it's more about controlling her instead of facial preference. If you're holding her hair in a forceful way then telling her to stick her tongue out is probably hotter simply because she's following orders from you. I mean, I've never seen a facial in that setting where you tell a girl to stick her tongue back in her mouth.

To answer your question - in that scenario - I would want her to keep her tongue in her mouth so she can hopefully collect as much of my cum as possible so she can let it cascade down her chin and onto her chest.

Beginner

For me first shot is always on the tongue and down the throat. I tell my girls tongue out for the first shot and then it’s their choice mouth wide open or closed but regardless I usually do the rest on their face.

Virgin

Usually, we either do a closed mouth facial or she will take the 1st shot in her mouth with her lips wrapped around my dick. Then, I quickly pull out and shoot the rest on her face. Either way, she likes to keep her mouth closed for the facial part.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post
    In the scenario you're describing, it's more about controlling her instead of facial preference. If you're holding her hair in a forceful way then telling her to stick her tongue out is probably hotter simply because she's following orders from you. I mean, I've never seen a facial in that setting where you tell a girl to stick her tongue back in her mouth.

To answer your question - in that scenario - I would want her to keep her tongue in her mouth so she can hopefully collect as much of my cum as possible so she can let it cascade down her chin and onto her chest.
    You are totally right.

Beginner

Honestly, in so it all gets on her face. But, if she wanted to open her mouth and stick out her tongue, I would not change a thing.

Beginner

Out, if I had to choose. But it's more of a general preference and not an absolute necessity

Great thread idea! Some great responses, too!

I tried this one recently with my girl. Tongue in mouth and look up at me. Handful of her hair. When the tongue is in the mouth, you're more likely to blow a big shot against the roof of her mouth or straight back into her throat, which can make a really hot splat sound in her mouth that you can hear if you have a good load that night. Plus, seeing her reaction to that shot in her mouth with her eyes fixed up at me is really hot in a control/degrading way. I could see the expression in her eye change just trying to deal with it. I then shot the rest in her face. She's good at taking facials like a pro; but the combination of a high velocity shot into the back of her mouth, followed by a face-full overwhelmed her. Good to have a handful of her hair in the situation. It was really hot to watch.

Try it sometime.

Tongue in, definitively.

When it's out, it acts like a "shield", and all the cum which hits the tongue is repeled. And what I want is to see my load sticked to her skin!

Expert

Tongue in if shooting in her mouth. It's easier to aim and her tongue can shield and deflect the load getting it everywhere. Plus it's fun when you get a few powerful spurts right down her throat lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast