Thread: Cum in eye

Beginner

Default Cum in eye

Does someone knows if the pain from cum in eye used to, so in time you don't feel any pain? My wife starting having a new kink about when I give her a facial, she keeps open her eyes so my cum is getting into her eyes. The first days she has pink eyes and pain, so I feel terrible about that. By the time, she said me that now she doesn't feel anything and she might used to because she read the same things on reddit and quora. Also, what brand of eye drops she should use if she really hurt? Thanks!

Lucky Bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by djtutis View Post
    Does someone knows if the pain from cum in eye used to, so in time you don't feel any pain? My wife starting having a new kink about when I give her a facial, she keeps open her eyes so my cum is getting into her eyes. The first days she has pink eyes and pain, so I feel terrible about that. By the time, she said me that now she doesn't feel anything and she might used to because she read the same things on reddit and quora. Also, what brand of eye drops she should use if she really hurt? Thanks!
    First off, congratulations. Your wife is absolutely fantastic for letting you fill her eyes with your cum. Try GenTeal for eye drops.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    First off, congratulations. Your wife is absolutely fantastic for letting you fill her eyes with your cum. Try GenTeal for eye drops.
    My wife knows I am a FF member and she knows my fetish for cumming on her face. I have shown her the cum in eye pics and she agrees to let me cum directly into her open eyes. if I have anything left it goes in her mouth. We usually wind up giggling and laughing while she cleans up, and we joke about her "she devil" look when her eyes get red ( which I find super hot)! We just use an over the counter eye soother to get rid of the red, and not once has she complained about any discomfort. It speeds up her recovery if we are heading out afterward.
    She thinks people might figure out she just had cum on her face if they remain red.
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Virgin

Default Loss of sensitivity

Its logic that there is a loss of sensitivity won being exposed to regular cum in the eye. Plus its superfun