I am asking for a friend. I know the laugh is on me but it is true. We are working together in shifts and sometimes when there is a lull we start talking about various things. Some of my colleagues seem to look up to me and ask for advice as I am in my 40s and the “old man” in their eyes.

He asked if he should marry his long time girlfriend as everything was fine but one thing: She is absolutely not into his cock. They are having sex in various ways and she is giving him handjobs, but his cock is not allowed to come close to her face or mouth. He is allowed to cum on her belly, tits, ass and back, but everything up her breasts is strict off-limits.

I do not know if there is any realistic chance to “train” or convince a woman to give a blowjob or receive a facial. I am aware that normally talking to each other is the key, and that rushing or pushing things is a no-go.

Over the years I got the impression that a girl or woman is enjoying a blowjob and allowing a facial from the beginning, or she never will.
What do you thing, what have you learnt and what did work out in your case, what didn’t?

I don’t think there is any use in discussing the question if a man should marry a woman who is not giving blowjobs and/or accepting facials anyway.