We all start somewhere and I've been trying to figure it out for myself just because its an interesting thing to me. As best I can remember it started with the website amateurfacials dot com. That was the first website I would actually seek out because the girls looked amateur and believable. I had been jerking off before this but that was the first site I remember trying to find clips from.

It was because one of the first models I saw had big tits and at the time I was just getting into high school and preferred jerking off to girls with big tits. It was only about 6 months prior that I had figured out how to make myself cum when I found AF. It was about 2000 or 2001 at this point so they had some sets and models but would still regularly get new ones. I would always jerk off to the girls bodies and make myself cum when they were covered in cum. As best I can tell it was this that made me first want to cum in a girls face. I would use their pics for years and shortly after I discovered clips of peter north being hosted on sites and that solidified my fetish. AF was mostly pics which were hot but peter north really made cumming on a girls face look like something I needed to do having fantasized about it for maybe half a year before finding his clips.

It was only 2 years later that Id finally get my first GF and shortly after lose my virginity as well as experience the fantasy I had wanted to since I started jerking off. They still give me a crazy rush when I get someone to let me cum on their face or tits, it feels amazing.

Just curious if you guys can sort of remember how you got into visible cumshots