Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The TexasBukkake Story

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBukkake View Post
    Yes, definitely Kat. She was (and still is) a complete cumwhore. She could not get enough.

One thing I forgot to mention was that there is so much behind-the-scenes footage that was never posted or shared. I never shared it just because I never had the time. And now I can't share it because I do not own it. For most of the girls, we would meet at the hotel about 2-3 hours before the shoot and I would film an interview (a lot of times, a very in-depth interview), footage of them getting ready/changing and goofing off, and then some 1-on-1 fucking.
    For Kat's second shoot, we had been fucking for a good 30 minutes and I finally said we needed to get ready for the shoot. Just plopped herself on the bed and when I asked what was wrong, she said, "I wasn't done! I wanna keep going!"

Another great girl that seemed to genuinely love the whole experience and wasn't able to get enough of it was Athena. She couldn't wait for the shoot to start and she wanted to keep going after it was time to start the bukkake. And then when the whole thing was done she kept saying how she just wanted more!
    Love Kat and Athena so much. They're like, exactly what you want out of a cumslut. Thanks for answering my question, you're a legend holmes.

Were there any girls you can recall who seemed nervous or uncertain about taking a lot of facials at once, but ended up genuinely enjoying the experience of getting piles of semen on their faces more than they expected to?

Expert

Thanks for sharing. I remember the frustration of the Craigslist days. We always just wanted one semi-regular friend to make it easy but never were able to find that, let alone anything the scale you managed.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBukkake View Post
    Yes, definitely Kat. She was (and still is) a complete cumwhore. She could not get enough.

One thing I forgot to mention was that there is so much behind-the-scenes footage that was never posted or shared. I never shared it just because I never had the time. And now I can't share it because I do not own it. For most of the girls, we would meet at the hotel about 2-3 hours before the shoot and I would film an interview (a lot of times, a very in-depth interview), footage of them getting ready/changing and goofing off, and then some 1-on-1 fucking.
    For Kat's second shoot, we had been fucking for a good 30 minutes and I finally said we needed to get ready for the shoot. Just plopped herself on the bed and when I asked what was wrong, she said, "I wasn't done! I wanna keep going!"

Another great girl that seemed to genuinely love the whole experience and wasn't able to get enough of it was Athena. She couldn't wait for the shoot to start and she wanted to keep going after it was time to start the bukkake. And then when the whole thing was done she kept saying how she just wanted more!
    Athena's shoot was incredible. It's quite rare (very rare to be honest) to see a fun bukkake that actually feels 'real' and sensual from the woman's point of view. Either Athena is an Oscar-worthy actress or she really was having a great time. The ending is perfect.

Legendary content…

Virgin

Default The Story behind Rain?

Hi Scott,
    thank you so much for teeling us the Story like „behind the scenes“…
    Can you tell me a short story of Rain, the clip with Ella? How did youget in contact with rain and did she anythings else?
    Thank you so much, greetings from germany!

Virgin

Default Adrianna and Natalie Rae

Hello,

what are the stories about these two amazing girls? unfortunately they did one shoot, are there some news about them? I think they were the most cutest girl from this platform.

I really would like to know if they did something else after.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234