Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Female Form

Alex Fae

Default The Female Form

I looked a bit to see if there was a thread for this already - but didn't see anything.
    This thread is focused on the beauty of the female form! Sometimes I just want to admire the beauty of a woman without all the hardcore stuff (im getting soft in my old age! LOL) So this is a place to post pics of hot bikini girls, lingerie, they can be nude or not - just showcasing all the things that make up a hot woman - long legs, tummys, tits, thigh gaps, faces, etc. Here is a small selection to get things started. Feel free to post your fave models or bikini girls!
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=Alex Fae;924251]
    This thread is focused on the beauty of the female form! Sometimes I just want to admire the beauty of a woman without all the hardcore stuff.

Alex Fae,....I agree.

Attached are some of my favorite eclectic female forms I've collected of the years.

Default Very nice

Great idea. love these pics. Keep em coming.

A few more.

Default Proof positive...

...as my uncle once said "Either they should all look that good, or none of them should."
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...3&d=1646371187
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

great thread

Alex Fae

Default Unrealistic Attraction

Nice contributions guys! Great taste in form!
    Today we have unrealistic body fetishization... These women are dedicated to achieving a ridiculous and almost impossible social ideal of a doll. Im personally not that attracted to women like this, but I want to give credit where its due. These three have really done their work and its pretty amazing to see their bodies. No photoshop here, I double checked, though i think only Zienna Eve Sonne Williams can claim to not have had plastic surgery. I think you've all seen Valeria Lukyanova, and the other one is Angelica Kenova.

Enjoy these unrealistic human dolls! Regardless of what you think of them, they are a testament to the ideal female form!

Alex Fae

Default Olivia Casta

Ok. I think I may have ended this thread by posting this model. I can't think of any hotter woman alive. WOW! Lets just say I've been spending a LOT of time with Olivia lately! Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do! I'm just smitten, I'll post many more girls after her, but damn - shes really got me for a while.
    Last edited by Alex Fae; 03-06-2022 at 05:32 AM.

Alex Fae

Default Olivia Casta (more)

And if those teasers weren't enough for you, here's some other pics that might win you over!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Fae View Post
    Ok. I think I may have ended this thread by posting this model. I can't think of any hotter woman alive. WOW! Lets just say I've been spending a LOT of time with Olivia lately! Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do! I'm just smitten, I'll post many more girls after her, but damn - shes really got me for a while.
    WOW! Perfection!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast