Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Female Form

Default Bot to worry...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Fae View Post
    Ok. I think I may have ended this thread by posting this model. I can't think of any hotter woman alive. WOW! Lets just say I've been spending a LOT of time with Olivia lately! Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do! I'm just smitten, I'll post many more girls after her, but damn - shes really got me for a while.
    One of the wonderful things about a topic like this is the incredible variety in which the female form exists, and of course the variety of our individual tastes. One girl might exemplify perfection to me while your reaction might be a much more restrained "not bad" or similar. I need to look for some examples to post, but no one should think this subject is anywhere near exhausted...post away, one and all.
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

Nice contributions guys! Great taste in form!
    Today we have unrealistic body fetishization... These women are dedicated to achieving a ridiculous and almost impossible social ideal of a doll. Im personally not that attracted to women like this, but I want to give credit where its due. These three have really done their work and its pretty amazing to see their bodies. No photoshop here, I double checked, though i think only Zienna Eve Sonne Williams can claim to not have had plastic surgery. I think you've all seen Valeria Lukyanova, and the other one is Angelica Kenova.

Enjoy these unrealistic human dolls! Regardless of what you think of them, they are a testament to the ideal female form!
    is this girl real????
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...4&d=1646516123

Ok. I think I may have ended this thread by posting this model. I can't think of any hotter woman alive. WOW! Lets just say I've been spending a LOT of time with Olivia lately! Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do! I'm just smitten, I'll post many more girls after her, but damn - shes really got me for a while.
    Now ... tell me there are some pics of her with a cock in her mouth ... or between those incredible tits!
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...5&d=1646540753

Default Let me add a few

Here are a few from my collection. I'll be adding more from time to time. I may occasionally include one that does include a bit of hardcore action, but the main focus will be on fine examples of the female form that just happen to include a bit more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here's mud in yer eye!

Virgin

Default amazing

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl52us View Post
    Here are a few from my collection. I'll be adding more from time to time. I may occasionally include one that does include a bit of hardcore action, but the main focus will be on fine examples of the female form that just happen to include a bit more.
    very sexy lady

Virgin

Default fantastic

[QUOTE=Ron Knight;924266]
    This thread is focused on the beauty of the female form! Sometimes I just want to admire the beauty of a woman without all the hardcore stuff.

Alex Fae,....I agree.

Attached are some of my favorite eclectic female forms I've collected of the years.
    so hot bodys...so sexy ladys

Oh Yeah Alex,...I hear you Bro......Infatuation is great fun. Been there, done it, have many t-shirts. Never gets old.
    The great thing is that once we get over one, (and it will happen) the next one(s) comes along.
    Keep on enjoying. In the meantime, attached are a few more of my female forms.

Default The next batch from my collection

8 more of the type...
    Here's mud in yer eye!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12