Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent hookup with a really fun girl who decided she wanted a facial!

Virgin

Default hot facial and really cute girl

really hot facial on a cute girl
    Last edited by BustyMilfs; 05-24-2023 at 05:46 AM.

Beginner

I really want to see this video somehow!! Amazing!!

Beginner

So good !!!!

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by BustyMilfs View Post
    the whole thing was so spontaneous and unpredictable. After talking to her for a while we decided to go back to her place for some fun. Wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. Whether it was just a blowjob, some sex or what. We sorta started with a blowjob but it never really transitioned from there. She was giving me some great head and after about 10 mins she could just tell I was about to erupt and sex was gonna have to wait haha. That became obvious but what wasn't apparent was that she was going to take charge and jerk me right on her face without any kind of say so from me (a okay with me!). She was a really fun girl so I should've known she'd be down if I had just asked. I was really hoping in the back of my mind that she would let me give her a facial but never thought she'd jerk out one herself. I recorded the last few mins with my phone and she didn't bat an eye and I jokingly said I was gonna post it online as well and she said to go ahead and it would be hot and the idea turned her on. Incredible.

Anyway I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a video here so I just took stills from the vid.

Lucky you. Would love to see that vid

Some guys have all the luck!

Great stuff, please share the video, we have to see it!
    Feel free to share, use and repost my stuff!

That could be a keeper! I'll have to say that we'd like to see the video as well. The screencaps look fantastic and she looks like she had a great time! Well done!

Default Wow!

Holy Shit! Nice facial.

Platinum member

Great job would love to see the video!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by pandel View Post
    Some guys have all the luck!
    Haha believe me this does not happen often. I could probably count the number of spontaneous hookups I've had on one hand. I just happen to get lucky this time. I've had plenty of dry spells going for weeks without so much as a blowjob. With that being said this one was incredible because I had not busted a nut in so fucking long and simply did not have the money to spend on flowers, dinner, movies etc to try and get my nut in. I was going to go crazy before too long. Something told me to talk to this chick and I did. And it DID NOT take long before clothes were off. It was probably just under an hour from meeting her to her sucking my cock. She was an EASY EAGER little slut I just happen to find and I'm glad to have found her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast