Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My cumslut come back?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mcalister77 View Post
    New load yesterday

Yet again words are not enough to describe her sexual power. The open pussy shot is to die for.
    She is the ULTIMATE milf, perfection in EVERY way

Thank you, thank you, thank you

fuck those are hot as fuck but you get to see her eyes for real

Me and My cumslut decided to end our relationship. she asked me to eliminate the old thread. Nevertheless we got together twice and shoot some New stuff. I asked her if i could post it and she said Yes. For my surprise she has a new found pleasure. Being pissed on. I don't know if this is going to be a goodbye facial or a make up facial. Time will tell. Hope you like it
    Like? Loving it! Great to see you guys still having fun and sharing it with us...

Thumbs up awesome

Beautiful way to say goodbye...what is that device in her mouth?

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...1&d=1656966772

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_56 View Post
    Beautiful way to say goodbye...what is that device in her mouth?

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...1&d=1656966772
    A mouth spreader

Very sorry to hear about the end of the relationship, and happy that we get a couple bonus pictures here in the end. thanks and good luck!

* Verified Member *

She's still talking cum in her face and mouth. Last time i got the chance to fuck her right after i gave her a mouthfull
    Attached Images Attached Images

She's still talking cum in her face and mouth. Last time i got the chance to fuck her right after i gave her a mouthfull
    This is a truly amazing set. Fantastic load you blew on her. I love the one where she is holding your cock and steering all that flying cum down her slut throat. And the picture of her getting slammed from behind is outstanding. Your firm grip on her hips and the expression on your cumslut's face shows what a pounding she is taking. She looks ready to be spitroasted in that position! Thank you for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfCock View Post
    This is a truly amazing set. Fantastic load you blew on her. I love the one where she is holding your cock and steering all that flying cum down her slut throat. And the picture of her getting slammed from behind is outstanding. Your firm grip on her hips and the expression on your cumslut's face shows what a pounding she is taking. She looks ready to be spitroasted in that position! Thank you for sharing
    @aceofcock you arent kidding!!! What i would give to spit roast her in that position! To enter that mouth, pussy or arse i would die a happy man.
    @mcallister77 is that bollock youghurt dripping out of that dirty mouth in pic 1!? I have said it before and i will say it again, you are so fucking lucky to get a go with her!!

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...2&d=1657811521

holy fuck this last one is perfect so fucking hot. i loved the one where you were turning her head and making her look into the camera also that was crazy hot i could watch her takes loads to the face all day long

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast