Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My cumslut come back?

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by Sp86 View Post
    @aceofcock you arent kidding!!! What i would give to spit roast her in that position! To enter that mouth, pussy or arse i would die a happy man.
    @mcallister77 is that bollock youghurt dripping out of that dirty mouth in pic 1!? I have said it before and i will say it again, you are so fucking lucky to get a go with her!!
    Yes it is. She has cum driping from her mouth forehead and hair

* Verified Member *

Good aiming
    Attached Images Attached Images

she sure was meant to take huge loads to the face

* Verified Member *

Another load yesterday. Give her your thoughts.

Expert

Outstanding images, many thanks to you both!!!
    As usual you sir produce the goods but to be honest with a stunner like her no man could fail to cover that gorgeous lady in semen, I know I would love to
    Her sexuality oozes out through all the pics and cannot help feeling she is a genuine cum bucket. That is a huge turn on for most on here and would love to know if she genuinely loves these sessions and wants more and more or is she a submissive who loves to please you?? Either way she is perfection in my eyes.
    Would love to see some cum on her sexy body from your good self maybe even a cumshot on her pussy or ass lying on her back holding her legs in the air smiling at the camera. Would be cool to see others on here possibly requesting poses for her to do on special days.
    To be honest I would wank over her pictures if she was fully clothed and just smiling at the camera. She is my ultimate sexy lady and I hope she knows how much we all worship her

Thanks again both of you

H

omfg i would love to cum all over that face every single day. love that last picture

Quote Originally Posted by mcalister77 View Post
    Another load yesterday. Give her your thoughts.
    A throatfuck and a huge facial is a very nice way of saying goodbye

* Verified Member *

[QUOTE=hssc;927585]Outstanding images, many thanks to you both!!!
    As usual you sir produce the goods but to be honest with a stunner like her no man could fail to cover that gorgeous lady in semen, I know I would love to
    Her sexuality oozes out through all the pics and cannot help feeling she is a genuine cum bucket. That is a huge turn on for most on here and would love to know if she genuinely loves these sessions and wants more and more or is she a submissive who loves to please you?? Either way she is perfection in my eyes.
    Would love to see some cum on her sexy body from your good self maybe even a cumshot on her pussy or ass lying on her back holding her legs in the air smiling at the camera. Would be cool to see others on here possibly requesting poses for her to do on special days.
    To be honest I would wank over her pictures if she was fully clothed and just smiling at the camera. She is my ultimate sexy lady and I hope she knows how much we all worship her

Thanks again both of you

H[/QUOTE
    Well i think she is both. Just for fun, we started this shooting with me asking why did she came to my house and she replied : "for you to come on my face and mouth". I could die a happy man right there! On the second gif she noticed i was about to cum and said " cum all over my fucking face"! You can tell by her swinging hips that she was eager to be splatered. On the last gif.. Well it's just me stuffing her mouth with cock
    Last edited by mcalister77; 07-26-2022 at 04:52 PM.

She's a cock-worshipping beauty.

What more could you want?

Expert

Running out of superlatives to describe this woman. Just seeing her in gif 1 talking with her super sexy mouth has got me hard, she is magnificent.
    It is rare to see a truly beautiful woman who looks heavenly almost angelic and whore like at the same time. It is a wonderful combination.
    Please continue with some pics of her sexy face as in gif 1 as she is truly beautiful and every mans fantasy
    Thanks again to you both.....

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast