Thread: Cum Tributes?

Default Cum Tributes?

What does facialforum think about cum tributes? I've been getting into making them for women and couples that ask for them on fetlife or r/tributeme and found it really hot in a lot of the same ways as facials are. It's kind of a virtual facial I guess.

I think it's great when the woman is asking for it loves to get it, which I feel exactly the same way about women who love facials. The hottest thing in the world is when she's just as into it as me!

Has anybody else here enjoyed making them or looking at them?

I don't see many posted here. Is it considered facial content enough? Should I post some?

Beginner

I´ve done some and when the lady participates, sending some pics and encourajing, it can be fun!

Expert

They used to have a section for it but it is not allowed due to permission issues I believe

Most 'women' are really men asking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by phallusfan View Post
    Most 'women' are really men asking for them.
    That is definitely a thing that happens but there are quite a few verified profiles on fetlife of women and couples asking for them which at least SOME of them are probably real. There is also r/tributeme on reddit which uses verified photos. A lot of them are onlyfans type girls, which I suppose is fine with me.