Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for pre-2008 amateurfacialsuk rip

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I am also a long time on the hunt for Aliyah Banu's scene from that site. It currently is not presented there.
    I have 5 picture sets and videos of Aliyah from 2013/2014.

To me the early stuff was way better than what they later started posting.

I actually wrote to the woman who's in all the sets, and she answered me back.
    When I told her the recent quality was looking dismal, she refuted this.

When I then sent before and after pics, I never heard back.

To me it was obvious they had changed photographers.
    And while the first had the uncanny ability to catch the many flying cumshots, the other did not.

I generally agree that the earlier stuff was better but there are some great later scenes, just fewer of them. The early club stuff was great. Had a dirty feel to them. I think its key to have the guys go fast once the first goes. Also, it helps to have a bunch of guys, and double/triple simultaneous loads are always great. I don't necessarily think its the camera work, just how the scenes play out/are staged.

Probably a combination (avatar is a similar example.)
    The later stuff pales in comparison to the earlier.
    Last edited by phallusfan; 04-26-2023 at 01:40 PM.

Expert

Default amuk fan

Been a fan for ages, prob the best and longest running amateur bukkake ever. there's a great pic series with the moss covered trees that had Dee in it who was the main face of the earlier ones, (she used to do some kinky stuff being blindfolded and tied and cummed on) i believe she left due to legal reasons regarding child custody (remember reading something about this many years ago) then Jade was the main face who is great, but they haven't released any new content since covid, there's not much info out there, but i did read somewhere Jade had some medical issues.. shame though, i'd love to see new content. I really think some of the best content is with Jade.

Expert

One of my earliest sites found. Fond memories of Dee

Just a reminder not to post any stuff from that site here at facialforum even thoough one picture with the name of the girl could possible be accepted by the mod to help find what you are looking for. If you share privately I guess its not again any faccialforum rules.

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by p0001 View Post
    Does anyone have pre-2008 content that is willing to share/trade with me? I have a full site rip from 2008 to 2020 but missing the rest. I have some but it's not complete, especially the really early stuff.

Reply here or PM me if you prefer
    There is a user on imagefap who has put up a lot of galleries with AFUK material. Take a look here:

https:// www. imagefap. com / profile/betwo1234/galleries?folderid=-1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12