Poll: Rimming in your personal life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rimming

Default Rimming

I haven't seen a discussion on this topic on here in terms of peoples' real life experiences with rimming; so I thought it would be interesting to see how often people experience this in their real lives.

I have found a lot more women into licking asshole since around the start of the last decade. What's been everyone else's experiences with rimming?

Have you noticed a trend with it's popularity? If you're into it, do you get a lot of no's if you ask? Have you been approached by your partner with it?

Please share any and all stories, conversations, and even pictures if you'd like. I'm going to post some pics of my own.

I'll contribute some of my experiences to start out.

My first time was with a long term girlfriend in our early-mid 20's. She was pretty inexperienced when we started dating. I took her facial cumshot cherry; and she actually enjoyed getting facials. I was hoping to turn her into a nasty sex nympho, but she was more natural and down to earth about her sexuality, which was great, also. No need to tinker with that. She was hesitant about eating ass, but did it to me once as a bucket list kind of thing.

My first real experience was with a cougar who was in her mid-40s. I was still in my 20s. As it turned out, she was really into rimming; and made it very memorable. She got off on the idea that she was corrupting me. She got real deep and nasty with it.

I've had a few gf's who fell in love once they tried it. I find it hot to rim women, too, but have found that some are just into doing it, and don't get anything out of receiving. But the ones that do, is always fun to hear them moan and gasp in surprise when you go in deep.

Craziest rimming experiences: A couple of exes rimmed me while I was at work in a public setting (in the bathroom, and on site after closing). One gf took my cum in her mouth, held it there, spit it onto my asshole from directly above, rimmed me, slurped it off my asshole, and swallowed. Another ex would play with herself while getting rimmed and would cum from it. It was a hot challenge to keep my tongue in her tightly clenched asshole during her orgasm.

A few women I have dated who have had sexual relationships with women have independently mentioned eating a guy's ass is the closest thing to eating pussy, and have been the most assertive and fearless ass eaters.

I'd love to know other peoples' journeys with this. If this thread gets going, I'll share some pics. Feel free to share pics, also.

Hey KC.
    Analingus!
    Yeah Man, love it! Both giving & receiving.(Especially receiving
    Nothing like a hot tongue & mouth treating one of your special erogenous zones just the way you like it.
    Follow that foreplay action with an epic hot cum ejaculation all over her face & that's what I consider a peak experience in my book.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great input, ron knight! Love the pics, too. I remember the first woman who sucked on my asshole. I could tell she had experience with it. I wasn't very comfortable with it, because I was worried she'd suck a fart out. I mentioned that to her in a playful but sincere way, and she gave me a look that said either "Don't be ridiculous." or something along the line of she wasn't afraid of it if it did happen. Wild woman. Kind you never forget.

I agree that a rimjob to completion on her face is probably my #1 scenario; and a birthday request.

Here is a pic of one of my experiences. I have many more.

But this first woman took facials from me for this site back in 2008-2009. We were in the gf/wife of the month contest. She was really into facials; but I also fucked her in the ass, and had her eat my ass a lot. She became accustomed to it with me and slowly became more nasty with it.
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (86.3 KB, 60 views)

Here's a couple more with her.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCheeser View Post
    Here's a couple more with her.
    With those dreamy eyes looking up at you while her tongue is weaving it's magic I bet that was a one satisfying encounter.

FWIW... it reminds me of an extensive ongoing topic on Adultdvdtalk (dot com) titled: " Who is the Hottest girl you've seen rim a guy?"
    Lots of pics similar to what you posted.

Here is the next installment of girls who ate my ass.

First pic in this set (2.jpg), her first ever time giving a rimjob. She was a natural in bed; and although she was a bit unsure at the start, she took to it by the end, and there's a good chance her husband now is getting his butthole made out with, if he's asking.

Second pic (3.jpg), she was actually sneaking around on her man with me. I didn't know until much later. Her grown daughters knew about me and approved, so they must not have liked the dude. But that caused me to have no suspicion. I respect their hustle. She ended up marrying the guy. But she was into eating ass, and having her's eaten and fucked thoroughly, and took a huge facial without the least bit of fear.

Pic three (4.png), fooled around with her for a few months. She had a uti, so anything vaginal and penetration was off limits. She just wanted to eat my ass, she LOVED to, and even let me dominate her with it. We hung out about two nights a week, we'd chill out with a movie, and she'd eat my ass for a half hour before letting me cum on her face. I gave her all the drinks she wanted. I would have stayed in this situation forever; but she eventually wanted more, and we didn't have the right chemistry for it.
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (70.3 KB, 62 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (100.4 KB, 66 views)
    • File Type: png 4.png (275.8 KB, 56 views)

Just wondering,.......what was the deal that led to this snapshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Just wondering,.......what was the deal that led to this snapshot?
    Great question. I'm guessing this was more of group shot with all ten of them displaying their asses to the camera. I'd love to be proven wrong with a follow up pic of all five of those women's tongue's buried in the men's asses, though. Still a tantalizingly hot picture!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast