Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My tindermatch! I am looking forward to continue (no facials yet)

nutritionshake

These are odd pics to share with a tinder match... something seems way off.

Default New pics

I hope you like them

I had my first date with her - more details will follow.

El dude

Platinum member

Default glazed doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by elduderino View Post
    I hope you like them

I had my first date with her - more details will follow.

El dude
    looks like a glazed doughnut in the making

Default My date story

Hey guys,

now I found the time to let you know, how the date was. I hope, that I don't bore you with my topic - but I feel like I want you to let you know about my experience.
    Finally we met up. I was so excited to meet her in person. We texted for at least 2 months and she also sent me voice messages. As I mentioned she is really into kinky stuff and she likes to talk naughty and dirty. I picked her up in her office. She is working in the city centre and her job is to do office management and she is also responsible for make-up for photo shoots. The company she works for is doing advertisment and event management.
    It was really nice to see her in person. But she is much more chubby than I expected from her pics. But I didn't care about in that moment. She introduced me to her colleagues, we had a cup of coffee together with them, and left her office together after 20 min. She had her dog - who's called Minnie - with her. And we went out together, took the dog for a walk and got 2 beers while walking around. It was a really hot day, around 32 °C. We really needed a cold drink for a fresh up.
    She's a loud person - that means she laughs a lot and really loud - it seems like she always wants to be in the middle of attention. But she was funny and I liked her mindset.
    After probably 2 hrs we finished our walk, and we had to take the same metro back home. We sat next to each other and Minnie sat between us. After one or 2 stops she grabbed my leg and whispered in my ear: "I don't feel like that we fit to each other, but I want to suck your cock once. Are you in the mood for that?". I got hard immediately. I didn't wank for some days to spare some cum - just in case I said: "yes for sure - let's go for it "
    We went to her apartment and I followed her to the kitchen. There was a couch in the kitchen where we took a seat. She opened 2 other bottles of beer, started touching me and kissed my neck. I grabbed her chubby hips and I got really hard. She kneed in front of me, took out my cock and started to suck my balls. She said to me: "I like to suck your balls, they are sweaty and salty - I cannot understand, why some women don't care about the balls". After some ball sucking and licking she started to suck my cock. She did a lot of tongue work and didn't use her hands too much. She grabbed my legs with her hands while sucking my cock. She wanted the whole control while sucking and she was really dominant. She did a really good job. She wanted me to stand up, because she wanted to take my dick deeper. She moaned really intense and loud while she sucked my cock and she created this nice sucking sound. She really knew what to do. She told me, that she doesn't want it in her mouth and she would not like to swallow on our first date. She said, we still need some new expierence for maybe a second date. But she wanted me to cum on her lips and around her mouth. That's her favourite part, where she wants it. She also told me not to cum in her hair and in her eyes. She didn't want to do a new make-up. She has big cheeks and a round face. So a lot of space to cum on, I thought in that moment. She continued sucking my cock. Then I had a really weird situation. The dog came by and started to lick my leg, while she was sucking my cock. She started to laugh and told Minnie that she is not allowed to take part - that cock is hers A short moment later, I was on the moment to cum. I put my cock out of her mouth, she looked up at me, closed her eyes, closed her mouth, took her tongue out and I put my load on her lips, tongue and cheeks. It was amazing and it was a nice load in my opinion. After I finished, she opened her eyes and started to laugh and did a short clean up of my dick with her tongue. She really enjoyed it, she said. That was a good one, even the smell of my cum was quite intense, she said. She wanted me to take pictures with her iPhone. I took some and she promised me to send them to me one day, when she's in the mood for it. She did the clean up with her black wide skirt she wore.

So finally I glazed her - like a cinnamon roll - and I am so happy about that experience. It was intense and really good.

I am looking forward for your feedback and I am open for your questions.

Eldude

Amazing! Nice work. But, get rid of that dog!!

Damn that's hot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234