Thread: German translation + inquiry for Men laughing at women videos.

Virgin

Default German translation + inquiry for Men laughing at women videos.

Hello guys, I trust all is well!

Wanted to ask if somebody here speaks German so I can get a few seconds of a video translated. I am unable to post links it seems, however you can find the video in xhamster. Title is "Time To Nut".

I am interested to find out what the host is saying at around 3:55 and after that, the guy that cums over the girl is saying too, which makes the men behind them laugh...

Also an additional inquiry, I have a weird fetish of men laughing in groups gathering, especially when they piss/cum over the person they are dealing with. Does by any chance any other of you have the same fetish? If so by chance, do you have some collection of videos with this action?

Thank you!

Default Translation!

I am interested to find out what the host is saying at around 3:55 and after that, the guy that cums over the girl is saying too, which makes the men behind them laugh...

The host said: "Ein netter Junge, aber ein bisschen wenig gespritzt, ne!? Means: "A nice boy, but a little squirted, right!?"

The Cummer said: "Bisschen wenig Wasser!" Means; "Not enough water!"

Also an additional inquiry, I have a weird fetish of men laughing in groups gathering, especially when they piss/cum over the person they are dealing with. Does by any chance any other of you have the same fetish? If so by chance, do you have some collection of videos with this action?

I like your fetish, especially when a woman is outnumbered.

The host was famous for his rough comments on and off the set. The old GGG movies were full of strange and annoying statements by him and the other men.

If I find a good example, I will post it.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by glazer View Post

The host said: "Ein netter Junge, aber ein bisschen wenig gespritzt, ne!? Means: "A nice boy, but a little squirted, right!?"

The Cummer said: "Bisschen wenig Wasser!" Means; "Not enough water!"

The host was famous for his rough comments on and off the set. The old GGG movies were full of strange and annoying statements by him and the other men.

Thank you so much for the translation! Additional thanks for the videos if you happen to find any!

I can stand a comment or two from the host, but the group laughing absolutely kills the scene for me. Prefer absolute silence except for stroking and the occasional grunt or moan.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by geb204 View Post
    I can stand a comment or two from the host, but the group laughing absolutely kills the scene for me. Prefer absolute silence except for stroking and the occasional grunt or moan.

Guessing personal preferences. I am reading through comments on random videos, that "men laughing" in the scene ruins it for them as well. I guess this is just a personal weird fetish of mine... Not sure where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by roughen1 View Post
    Thank you so much for the translation! Additional thanks for the videos if you happen to find any!
    I've found an other one.

The scenes with the tiny brunette cumslut are full of comments, specially the last scene: "Kelly im Sperma - Himmel"

Virgin

I've found an other one.

The scenes with the tiny brunette cumslut are full of comments, specially the last scene: "Kelly im Sperma - Himmel"

Hmmm, I think I found it online and checked it, but unfortunately couldn't find any "laughing bits after the comments" there. I only heard random speaking.

Thank you so much for remember my request though

Virgin

Bump, just in case somebody else is sharing my laughing fetish and have videos to "exchange" :-)