Thread: Stable Diffusion art - redhead cumslut

Default Stable Diffusion art - redhead cumslut

So, of late I've been a bit busy with other things in my life, which is why I've not posted anything over in the Platinum section.

I have done a few experiments with Stable Diffusion AI, which I have installed on my PC (I don't use online generators). I've been using a LoRA file (low-rank adaptation) For those not familiar with the concept, it's a small file containing training parameters which modifies the output of the image - such as adding cum to
    a face, and there are several like that available. This is an example of a recent image I made - I really like how this came out:

red-cumslut.jpg

Anyway, one of the LoRAs I was using is called 'Spunkmouth', appropriately enough. It focuses on cum bubbles, but it has a fairly limited number of images that were used to train it (about 24 I think). So the results aren't as good as I'd like, so I decided to try to make my own LoRA, and see if I can do better (using a training utility called Kohya-SS).

So for the past few days I've been trying to find examples of cum bubbles, which is pretty time consuming. So far I have almost 100 images, but I could use a lot more.
    These are some of what I have:

bubbles.jpg

As I'll be sharing the result with the FF community, I wanted to ask here if anyone has any other suggestions for images to add to the training dataset - the bigger it is, and the more diverse, the better, although image quality definitely matters. Resolutions above 1280px are preferable. Given that I'd have to edit every one of them, it might take me a few weeks to do, although the training process itself only takes hours (my video card is an older 1080 Ti). I've tried searching for cum-bubble images on here, but it's difficult to do.

I'm OK with anyone posting good examples here in this thread. Also I'm up to discussing AI facial art with other AI artists here as well.

-- Fractured

Virgin

A question about the hot pic of the gorgeous redhead in your post: did the AI just add the cum? Or were there other manipulations? Was her mouth already open like that, and the AI merely added the cum?

Just curious as to how much the original pics become altered to create these sorts of pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Milfchaser View Post
    A question about the hot pic of the gorgeous redhead in your post: did the AI just add the cum? Or were there other manipulations? Was her mouth already open like that, and the AI merely added the cum?

Just curious as to how much the original pics become altered to create these sorts of pictures.
    Actually, it's not an altered real-life picture - it was entirely generated by AI. I used some LoRA files that added in the cum, to the base model, although the model I used is good for NSFW stuff too. But the main LoRA file I used was for the cum bubbles. I made it with the Automatic1111 interface for Stable Diffusion.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
    Actually, it's not an altered real-life picture - it was entirely generated by AI. I used some LoRA files that added in the cum, to the base model, although the model I used is good for NSFW stuff too. But the main LoRA file I used was for the cum bubbles. I made it with the Automatic1111 interface for Stable Diffusion.
    Any chance you'll make more and post the results here?

Quote Originally Posted by ffbt View Post
    Any chance you'll make more and post the results here?
    Sure. I don't have time right now, as I have to take off for work soon, but I'll post more later today. I have quite a few generated that I can remake, upscale and post.

Beginner

Is it posdible to upload a pic and editing it to a facial/bukkake?

If you mean by taking an image and adding cum to it, by using it as a base for an image-to-image generation, then yes, it definitely is. If you have something you'd like to post, I could use it as a base for an AI image. The better quality the source is, the better that image will be, though. You can upload several if you like and I can see what I can do with them.

Another spunkmouthed cumslut.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
    If you mean by taking an image and adding cum to it, by using it as a base for an image-to-image generation, then yes, it definitely is. If you have something you'd like to post, I could use it as a base for an AI image. The better quality the source is, the better that image will be, though. You can upload several if you like and I can see what I can do with them.
    That's what I have been trying to do, I actually posted a few of my attempts here. I was using inpainting. Is there a better way, if you don't mind?

Quote Originally Posted by im14691 View Post
    That's what I have been trying to do, I actually posted a few of my attempts here. I was using inpainting. Is there a better way, if you don't mind?
    Well, inpainting and text to image are two different techniques. I've mostly been doing txt2img. It's possible to use both, though. I use custom checkpoints and various cum loras to get the results shown above. I use SD 1.5 mostly because it's easier for generating NSFW images (so far). I can explain in more detail if you want to private message me.