Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some girls I've cum on

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by kafka View Post
    Great thread! Love the extended post on number two, do you have more body shots of her? Also love to see a lot more pictures of number three she seems like a wild one!
    A few more of number 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Great thread! Love the extended post on number two, do you have more body shots of her? Also love to see a lot more pictures of number three she seems like a wild one!
    And some more of number 3, she is pretty wild!

Honestly would love to see more of all of them, though that 4th girl is a real cutie, I'd love to see her putting in some work

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by caseyjones View Post
    Honestly would love to see more of all of them, though that 4th girl is a real cutie, I'd love to see her putting in some work
    She is isn't she? Great laugh and you can really see it in the pictures!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsHereForFun View Post
    And some more of number 3, she is pretty wild!
    Wow! Now that’s what I’m talking about! Real slut 10/10! Do you have more?!? Love the ring gag picture! Any facials perhaps?

Virgin

Wow! Now that’s what I’m talking about! Real slut 10/10! Do you have more?!? Love the ring gag picture! Any facials perhaps?
    I’ve got more of her I can post, will do later in. Unfortunately the facial I already posted is the only one I had that was anonymous enough. Might add some black bars or pixelisation to some of the others. She does wear a face full of cum very well.

Expert

Just adding my appreciation for your Photography Skills and The 3 Ladies that wear Cum and Suck Cock Exceptionally Well.

The Photos Are great Ben But There are a few In there that are gallery Worthy. A beautiful pair of lips wrapped around a Cock with The light glinting of The slut Collar Is but One of them.

Many Thanks for sharing and Thanks to the Ladies for allowing them to be posted.

Virgin

Thanks so much for your comments. Here's another one of 3 with my cum on her face.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by b3rt2010 View Post
    The Photos Are great Ben But There are a few In there that are gallery Worthy. A beautiful pair of lips wrapped around a Cock with The light glinting of The slut Collar Is but One of them.
    Thank you, that’s especially nice to hear about the slut collar picture because it’s a more recent edit and I spent a while playing with framing and levels to get that collar to really pop. That lady prefers to stay anonymous which adds a fun extra constraint to editing.

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsHereForFun View Post
    She is isn't she? Great laugh and you can really see it in the pictures!
    Thank you for the follow up! I could happily spend several hours with such a pretty girl, looks like she enjoyed every minute!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast